Sponsored

Floor mats and seat covers

Berry79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 S550
Hello everyone,
Ordered a 2019 gt premium PP1 that should be here the end of January. Was wondering if these cars come with floor mats front and rear or just the fronts? Also, was wondering what others are using for seat covers. Want something to through over the leather from time to time. Not seeing much options on google for seat covers. Thanks for any input
Sponsored

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
Just front floor mats made of carpeting.

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
They come with regular carpet mats, but you can get factory rubber mats for like $120 extra. I had the Ford rubber all weather mats with my car, however, the aftermarket options like WeatherTech are MUCH better. As far as seat covers, I have black leather so I just wipe them down if they get dirty.

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium

JimP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, Corvette Z06
They come with regular carpet mats, but you can get factory rubber mats for like $120 extra. I had the Ford rubber all weather mats with my car, however, the aftermarket options like WeatherTech are MUCH better. As far as seat covers, I have black leather so I just wipe them down if they get dirty.
This ^ - Totally agree, the aftermarket options are far better and cheaper.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Berry79

Berry79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 S550

jonrjen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Premium GT, 2013 Taurus SHO, F-350 Crewcab FX4 Lariat 4x4
These are a much better option than the Huskey or WeatherTech mats. The protection is great, and they do not have the industrial/these-should-be-in-my-pickup, look to them.

https://www.amazon.com/3D-MAXpider-...r=8-3&keywords=3D+Maxpider+floor+mats+mustang
These are what I went with. Fantastic mats all the way around. Great feel under foot, no interference with fitment. Just drop in, lock down and drive away. FWIW, Amazon had the best price that I could find.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
They just come with carpeted floor mats when I ordered my Mustang I ordered the factory rubber floor mats because of the Running Pony logo.

jonrjen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Premium GT, 2013 Taurus SHO, F-350 Crewcab FX4 Lariat 4x4
For those who may want the look of the running mustang on a pair of floormats, check into ordering floormats with the SMU logo on them. Some times you will find this route to be less expensive. HOWEVER, yes there is one little catch. You will not find these to be in a custom fitted floormat design.

Deleted member 35786

Weather tech makes some super nice floor mats. I have the Coverking Spacer Mesh seat covers in my premium. Protects the leather and allows the cool/warm air to come through. Nothing worse than getting into your car when its 90deg outside and 140deg inside from sitting in the sun and having hot leather burn you.
Take it from a fellow Floridian, you want these!! PM me if you want more info.

https://www.coverking.com/seat-covers/custom-seat-covers/spacer-mesh-custom-seat-cover.html

seats.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Berry79

Berry79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 S550
Weahter tech makes some super nice floor mats. I have the Coverking Spacer Mesh seat covers in my premium. Protects the leather and allows the cool/warm air to come through. Nothing worse than getting into your car when its 90deg outside and 140deg inside from sitting in the sun and having hot leather burn you.
Take it from a fellow Floridian, you want these!! PM me if you want more info.

https://www.coverking.com/seat-covers/custom-seat-covers/spacer-mesh-custom-seat-cover.html

seats.JPG
Thanks. Those look great! Nicest ones I’ve seen. Most likely going to be the ones I order

Excel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT and 2015 F150
I have weather techs,love em
seat covers are all ugly IMO,

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
I like my WeatherTech's too. As far as seat covers, IMO, Wet Okole's are hands down the best seat covers made. But, like the WeatherTech's, they are pricey.

Deleted member 35786

I like my WeatherTech's too. As far as seat covers, IMO, Wet Okole's are hands down the best seat covers made. But, like the WeatherTech's, they are pricey.
I believe the wet okole's are not perforated like the spacer mesh which is designed for cooled/heated seats to allow the air to flow through.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
Thanks for the info. Really like these. However, if I enter the model year it says does not fit 2019 but, if I enter 2018 it says it fits. Is there some difference between the 18 and 19 interior?
Should be no difference with regards to floor mats. The site has probably not been updated. I like these and will probably get them.

Had some Aries floor mats in the RS and they were great as well...but do not seem them available for the Mustang.
Sponsored