Sponsored

Floor mats and seat covers

tybo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2017 convertible Performance
I found this in Germany

https://www.velocity-group.de/en/in...ford-mustang-floor-mat-set-black-tri-bar-pony

They told me it's specific, the picture is not the proper one for the set.

they are equipped with clips for proper fitting...

Maybe it's an old stock of Lloyd ???

Have someone already ordered this website?

Edit : while checking with part number, also found https://www.mustangshop.de/ford-mus...mattensatz-aus-edelvelours-mit-logo-2015-2018 which is the genuine Lloyd set, right ???
Sponsored

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
I had a set of WeatherTech's in my 2015 and pulled them out to put in my 2019 and they fit the same. Like others I don't like the industrial/truck look though. Also HATE the raised logo. It gets in the way if you pull your foot towards the the seat when you're not shifting gears. Besides that the logo looks REALLY tacky and cheap.

If anyone is thinking about getting a trunk mat (weather tech, OEM, etc) don't bother unless you get one of the non-skid liners to go with it. I HATE how stuff slides around on those plastic ones because I usually take curves pretty fast. Fender Gripper is the only one I've found so far.

Deleted member 35786

Downsides of reading this forum are all of the great things that I feel that I must have for my car . But I must say that these 3D mats have exceeded my expectation, fit is great and they look just as good :like:
Just got set for Xmas. As you stated they are amazing. Much nicer than weather tech.

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Hey guys, does anyone have these OEM liners for a 'review' vs WeatherTech/Husky.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079DSTHX...olid=3KPAVS6T4UJ1A&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Right now I think I'm leaning those for that pony OEM look, or the WeatherTech liners.. but I'd love to get some with the pony on them. I can't seem to find much on those OEM ford liners. There's also a cargo liner as well... They look comparable to the WeatherTech, while Husky seems to cover a bit more behind the pedals. But I'm not a fan of the nibs on the back of the Husky liners...

**Edit add: Forgot to mention the 3D mats.. which I'm not sure how I feel about them honestly yet.

Sponsored

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Hey guys, does anyone have these OEM liners for a 'review' vs WeatherTech/Husky.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079DSTHX...olid=3KPAVS6T4UJ1A&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Right now I think I'm leaning those for that pony OEM look, or the WeatherTech liners.. but I'd love to get some with the pony on them. I can't seem to find much on those OEM ford liners. There's also a cargo liner as well... They look comparable to the WeatherTech, while Husky seems to cover a bit more behind the pedals. But I'm not a fan of the nibs on the back of the Husky liners...

**Edit add: Forgot to mention the 3D mats.. which I'm not sure how I feel about them honestly yet.
I go the 3d mats for xmas. They are great. The look really fits the mustang, and the fit is perfect. The tray really keeps all the water and grime from winter off the carpet. Big big thumbs up from me on the 3d mats.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Well I ended up getting these afterall https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079DSTHX5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 that I posted about earlier.

They feel very well made (similar to how WeatherTechs feel), and have the little pony too! haha But honestly I do really like the way these look, the backs are mostly smooth with a few areas where there are 'spikes' to help keep them in place. Really happy with them.

I just wanted that OEM look, it would have been those 3dMaxPiders if these didn't exist.

And since I had such a hard time finding pictures of them in a Mustang (which I still never really did), here are the Ford HR3Z-6313300-AA Floor Liners in all their glory:
MVIMG_20190510_173050.jpg

IMG_20190510_173434.jpg

IMG_20190510_173513.jpg

IMG_20190510_174038.jpg

IMG_20190510_173818.jpg

IMG_20190510_173716.jpg

IMG_20190510_174241.jpg

They fit in nicely and attach on the drivers side just as the carpet mats did. Other than the gap behind the accelerator, they are great in my book. I don't imagine I'll have too much trouble with that area.. but we'll see I guess.

Next will likely be the OEM trunk liner too.. still thinking about it though. They make one with and without sub I've found.

Pero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pero
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Fastback Ingot Silver MT82 MagneRide B&O
Next will likely be the OEM trunk liner too.. still thinking about it though. They make one with and without sub I've found.
Good idea. Trunk liner looks good and useful. It's also on my wish list.

This one is "with sub" version:
Mustang TRUNK liner.png

Sponsored

torqued

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Other than the gap behind the accelerator, they are great in my book.
I picked up a set of these from my dealer the Saturday after my ordered car finally went In Transit. They look the same as the ones pictured on Ford's site when you build and price one out, but for $50 less. But I wasn't sure if selecting that option meant the carpeted ones would be omitted. Although someone here later said it shouldn't be.

I liked these over the Weathertech and Husky ones because I didn't want to see a large full-color company logo advertising to me every time I opened my door.

Finally, Ford seems to make *two* all weather floor mat sets with the pony logo. I saw a set on Amazon that were not the "deep dish" kind, different part number than these. I wanted the high rimmed kind.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
The Huskys are great - perfect fit and I know from experience they are durable and maintain shape. I have them in my RS as well.

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
I picked up a set of these from my dealer the Saturday after my ordered car finally went In Transit. They look the same as the ones pictured on Ford's site when you build and price one out, but for $50 less. But I wasn't sure if selecting that option meant the carpeted ones would be omitted. Although someone here later said it shouldn't be.

I liked these over the Weathertech and Husky ones because I didn't want to see a large full-color company logo advertising to me every time I opened my door.

Finally, Ford seems to make *two* all weather floor mat sets with the pony logo. I saw a set on Amazon that were not the "deep dish" kind, different part number than these. I wanted the high rimmed kind.
Yeah that's what I wanted to avoid too, as well as the slight truckish vibe you get from them. Yeah I was going to get these through my dealer when I picked up my car.. but they had marked them up like ~50 bucks. I passed, and just immediately ordered them more or less off Amazon. (plus I have that card with 5% back on Amazon Purchases) lol I didn't even realize though that they were pictured in the build and price tool.

Kleiss1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 6- speed
+3 on the 3-D mats. Love mine.