Sponsored

fitting wheels in car

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
I found somebody with a set of 20" wheels with winter tires at an awesome price that I could use next fall if I buy a Scat Pack. Problem is they are pricey to ship and he is several hours away. I picked up some 18" wheels in my last Mustang years ago and that was a tight fit. Do you guys think I could fit two in the trunk and maybe one in each back seat or will they just be too big and need to find a different option?
Sponsored

Deleted member 35644

I picked up a set of 19" tires from Fedex....one in the trunk, 2 in the back seat, one in the front seat. Thankfully didn't have to travel too far, but it can be done. Just be really careful. Don't want to know the outcome of the airbag going off with a wheel & tire sitting in the front seat.

OP
OP

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
Guess I wasn't clear. They are 20" Scat Pack wheels for a Challenger and I plan on getting one soon. But I want to get a 1320 and it has the drag pack tires that are probably not the best for a daily driver. I plan on getting a set of winter wheels and tires for the cold months and most likely will need another set for the warmer months to save the drag radials unless I can find a place that can switch the tires out without scratching up the rims. IDK, the drag pack trim may be more trouble than its worth and why I'm also considering a WB or loaded regular scat.

BTW cbdallas, that is an idea. The guy only wanted $200 for the set which seems to good to be true as most people would want at least 1k or so. But I'm not even sure if he still has them as he posted them a couple weeks ago.
Sponsored