Sponsored

Can i fit all four PP1 wheels with tires inside my mustang?

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Stupidity is damaging something when there clearly were other options. Will they fit I'm sure they will. Heck I just had 4 in the back seat of the Fusion... Hard braking made them slide fwd against the front seats.

OP asked for options and everyone that posted provided options. It isn't a competition of who is right and who is wrong. Your option works and so do the others that were offered. 🍻

That's what tire totes (if you're fancy), old towels or blankets are for. Renting a truck to move 4 tires is a stupidity.
(I've recently sold my old 305/30R19 Rivals to Camaro 1/LE owner - he was able to take them back in the car - which is way less spacious than Mustang - he took them in my totes to not damage the interior).
Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Buddy posted a pic of 12 tires in his Mazda 3. TWELVE.

There is an assortment of ways to fit <=285 tires in a Mustang. You don't need to use the front seat, but for short trips it works. One in the wheel well and one on top of that gets two in the trunk. The other two can go in the back seat.

305s are doable too. Honestly 295/35s (on 11s) are a harder squeeze than 305s due to the increased diameter, but the do just barely squeeze.

With 4x 305s in the car, toolbox, jack, folding chair, luggage, water sprayer, helmet and miscellaneous stuff, the two dogs have to share the passenger seat and footwell.
IMG_3862.jpg

BurntCheezit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Auto
I put the back seat down and got 3 in the "trunk" and one in the passenger seat.
Never knew I would use this photo lol

photo.jpg
Sponsored