lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I'd find a new Ford dealer to work with first. Your tires look a little better than my tires and I have about 4,100 miles on my car. The farthest inside groove is the only one that matters.

If you want a set of 70,000 mile race tires you might be out of luck.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Valen22br

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luis Gustavo
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I had the same problem with a dealer from Fort Lauderdale, FL.

I’m looking for a new one that better understands the gt350.

OP
OP
Allan

Allan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Looking back on the whole experience I am really not sure if they were advising me of the wear or trying to sell tires. Either way I don’t feel as is I have driven the car hard and I am disappointed with the tires. The actual oil change / service I have nothing to complain about. I would go back again. thank you to anyone who have provided feedback.

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Looking back on the whole experience I am really not sure if they were advising me of the wear or trying to sell tires. Either way I don’t feel as is I have driven the car hard and I am disappointed with the tires. The actual oil change / service I have nothing to complain about. I would go back again. thank you to anyone who have provided feedback.
Cheer up, you cannot be disappointed about the tires. The compound is very soft and with heat they glue at high speeds and at sharp turns. The reason they were introduced to the GT350 in 2019 was because the executives wanted to make the 350 faster than the the older models. Find some scenic drives and put some speed on those turns and you won't be disappointed. On the other hand remove them right now and save them for a day at the tracks or another set of wheels for the summer. Slap some high mileage tires (20K max) on those oem wheels. Best of luck!

https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/wisconsin/wi-scenic-backroads-drive/

Sponsored

JeremyPro5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 & 2018 GT350R
Man I agree with others, those still look brand spanking new.
You need to try track days and run them for a half a dozen hard sessions to really see what wear looks like.

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
Tires look perfectly fine, the dealership probably never seen them before. Happened to my daily PP2. Showed up to switch Cup 2's for PS4S's. Had my dash cam on the whole time and:
1. The service manager and tech's were saying that I needed to track the car really hard because these tires are shot (328 miles on them, basically highway from the dealership after buyin the car brand new)
2. They were so f*** dumb to stand in front of the car and wonder "how the hell Ford put a 305 tire on a 9 inch rim" - bunch of idiots did not see that a 305 on 9 inch would not look like that, even better, they did not even look at the sticker on my door to see the actual size.

That being said, they have no idea that a PP2 exists.
I have more footage when they were driving it to the body shop to adjust the driver side door and how the conversation was about - "this digital cluster looks gay, I hate it" :) plus a few words about their "slightly overweight lady manager" - obviously I would not disclose this to her but man, I had a laugh watching that :D
Sponsored