First order placed! 2015 Anniversary!

Mark's M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'15 L.E. Auto WW
We'll I' m in too. WW with A/T (wife and kid wouldn't know what the hell to do with a manual trans). Bought it from Eastgate Ford as I've discussed in other posts and Lance stuck to his word - MSRP and no gouging. Only 125 coming to Canada anyways so it was fair for me and fair for Eastgate. I've never, ever payed MSRP for a car but this one might just be a little bit special so I splurged. 'Ya only live once. And truth is, when I bought and installed my Roushcharger in the old one years ago, Eastgate treated me like a king in terms of service excellence and the price I paid for this and other mods.

Really, really looking forward to it and can't wait for Watkins Glen next year. Should things change and the auto mags slam the GT auto in real tests over the coming months, I'll be able to move into something else with no issues. Lance is super this way so I've got no worries about the unknown. Except the winter of 2016 lol....don't want to have to put it away and turn it into a garage queen, nothing that a good set of Blizzaks wouldn't fix I guess!!

Ok...who's next??
Sponsored

OP
OP
Brent302

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Is it June yet I want my VIN haha

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Sticker on LE for me

Madlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Sticker on LE for me
Congrats. Got my WW LE in too - for just a few bucks more, but it'll all come out in the wash as part of a 3 car deal.

Sponsored

CD

Threads
Reaction score
Yes, the order banks are open!

Any dealer can go and create orders like this, but none if it is a real order till order banks open ( 5/20-14 we are told).
Let me tell you how a good dealership works. A few days ago I called and left my number with Leif Johnson Ford in Austin asking them to call me when the 50th Anniversary Mustangs were available for order. Today they called and left a message letting me know that they were now able to take my order. They were allotted 3 cars. But by the time I called back (less than an hour later), they had already sold one. Now they have only one left because... I ordered one in Wimbledon White with a stick! Yeah, Baby! Looks like they're going fast!

Best of all, no price gouging from Leif Johnson like others have reported about their dealers -- MSRP and 2% down on my credit card.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Congrats to everyone that has ordered a 2015 Mustang of any trim level. For those of us that went for the 50th LE I am with you in this long wait till our cars arrive.

I'd be interested in knowing how many are ordered in Kona Blue and how many in Wimbledon White.....

Chief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang LE
Hey guys, can anyone tell me of a dealership that still has LE allocations and not selling for over MSRP? I'm currently stationed in Japan and the exchange car sales say they are not even taking orders for mustangs yet, I don't want to wait around until they are all gone. I want to pick up a Kona blue 6MT when I return stateside in December.

Madlock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
You're not likely to find any at or under sticker, but slightly over is a relatively easy find - for now. Even stores that sold their first allocations at sticker have been goosing their last few.

Best of luck.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Hey guys, can anyone tell me of a dealership that still has LE allocations and not selling for over MSRP? I'm currently stationed in Japan and the exchange car sales say they are not even taking orders for mustangs yet, I don't want to wait around until they are all gone. I want to pick up a Kona blue 6MT when I return stateside in December.

You can try all star ford in Prairieville Louisiana. They may have one available. Salesman wasn't sure if it was spoken for or not. Talk to Parnell. Tell him guy who ordered the white auto limited edition sent you.

No guarantees though. They haven't ever charged over msrp on Shelby's, bosses or others but it was always to in state customers. Not sure how they will be for out of state folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
Try Allen Magee at # 901-674-9301, Slelton Ford in Millington TN. They had one allotment a few days ago and are very Military Friendly. I doubt you will find one for MSRP, but an offer of 2500 probably won't be turned down from any dealer that is not a gold digger.

Google the regional ford office or Ford and ask for a list of who has the cars. I emailed over 50 dealers on the day allocations came out and found 5 not spoken for. It's a treasure hunt to find one, so good luck.

CD

Threads
Reaction score
Leif Johnson Ford may have one left but they told me they were going to ask above MSRP on it. Try Gordon there at 512-454-3711.

Spars

Threads
Reaction score
I've been having email discussions here in San Diego with a local dealer has come back with on an LE price.

Being a Triple Crown winning dealership, we are going to get way more than our share of them (three). I suspect that we will be asking $19,995.00 over the MSRP

ShoNuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Dodge Recall... I mean Avenger
haha 20k over MSRP.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
I've been having email discussions here in San Diego with a local dealer has come back with on an LE price.

Being a Triple Crown winning dealership, we are going to get way more than our share of them (three). I suspect that we will be asking $19,995.00 over the MSRP

You should be ashamed of yourselves, seriously.
Sponsored