Sponsored

Finally! Just saw a CS/GT

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
I've always loved the CS especially on the '13-14 when you could get a glass roof. On the lighter colors, the black accents look awesome. I stared at a Race Red one yesterday while my Focus got its oil changed.
Black stripes on it?

Thanks for the rear pix swetrid.

Sal33n

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2018 Alfa Stelvio
In pics the black accents on metallic really can't be seen. Is it different in person? Torn between cs with Oxford white and black roof or same with metallic paint. I love the contrast with ow. Does the black disappear with the darker magnetic or is it still noticeable?

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
Disappears...a salesman said he had one but it had no stripes, LOL.

Sponsored

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Think Grabber Blue GT-CS with the black painted roof. Torn between ordering that in April or buying one in Guard Green now. Two totally different ends of the color spectrum....and my mind keeps going back and forth.
The black accents need contrast to work. Of those two choices, GB all the way. Guard is not going to look that good with the black.

GT Jeff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
In pics the black accents on metallic really can't be seen. Is it different in person? Torn between cs with Oxford white and black roof or same with metallic paint. I love the contrast with ow. Does the black disappear with the darker magnetic or is it still noticeable?
I have the GT/CS in black, but while shopping for the wife's ecoboost I saw a white GT/CS which almost made me second guess my choice. They had a ruby red as well and that looked really good too.

tony8211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium CS
I was totally dead set on red or orange. Then i saw the CS in white the dealer had on his lot. I couldn't resist. Pulled the trigger on impulse. Wasn't even planning on taking a car home that day. :ford:

Sponsored

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
It's definitely not the the highest contrast color combo.
FullSizeRender.jpg

OP
OP
ScottsGT

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Where can I get one of those spoilers?
Unfortunately, Ford. And they are still very proud of them. $2000 per. Hopefully in the next year or two they will drop in price like the '11-'14 CS wing did. Around or under $300

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
Unfortunately, Ford. And they are still very proud of them. $2000 per. Hopefully in the next year or two they will drop in price like the '11-'14 CS wing did. Around or under $300
They're probably following GM's course by making it difficult, if not impossible, to clone a package.

IE: You couldn't get the FlowTie from GM, period. Even with a Z/28 VIN you couldn't get it, the only two ways to get it was if your car was being repaired (ouch) or if you had a special contact in a body shop.