Sponsored

Fighter Jet Grey vs Iconic Silver

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
LMFAO....Subarus pull way more respectable wholesome girls that Mustangs or any super car.

Wagons are best!
I don’t drive a mustang to pull chicks. Although you might be on to something for why the lesbian demographic is so attracted to them……..
Sponsored

OP
OP
Aresek44

Aresek44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang, 2010 Ford Fusion, 2022 Mach 1 HP
Update: After a bunch of debate, I decided to switch over to Iconic silver for my order. I drove from Louisville back to Central PA and back, saw a bunch of FJG similar colors and iconic silver ford's and the metallic silver looked so much better in all lighting instances. Thank you all for the input and advice!

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Update: After a bunch of debate, I decided to switch over to Iconic silver for my order. I drove from Louisville back to Central PA and back, saw a bunch of FJG similar colors and iconic silver ford's and the metallic silver looked so much better in all lighting instances. Thank you all for the input and advice!
Iconic is like Teddy Roosevelt's "speak softly and carry a big stick". It doesn't grab your attention with an in-your-face flash of color, but when you look at it you're like wow that's really great looking.

OP
OP
Aresek44

Aresek44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang, 2010 Ford Fusion, 2022 Mach 1 HP
Iconic is like Teddy Roosevelt's "speak softly and carry a big stick". It doesn't grab your attention with an in-your-face flash of color, but when you look at it you're like wow that's really great looking.
I completely agree! I had a 1994 Teal GT (sadly lost it in an accident), absolutely loved that color and wish ford would bring it back. It was kinda the same way. It did pop but when your really looked at it was special, switched from glue to green depending on lighting. I think this silver will give bring back that same feeling.

Sponsored

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Metallic Silver with black and metallic dark grey accents with just a splash of red. Total class. That's what I would've ordered........oh wait...I did. Great choice!

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
My GT is twister orange, love the color, but I cringe whenever I see the Subaru Forester in my town that is the SAME COLOR.....
I doubt the middle aged lesbian gym teacher that drives it even notices your car so don’t worry about it too much :giggle:
ngl if Subaru had a TO Outback my wife would be driving one right now. Would be the perfect orange to my banana.

Kevin70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Scion xA, Mitsubishi 3000GT
I agree the nardoish grey is definitely the popular color among a lot of manufacturers. FJG is still a cool color. I want a grey/silver car but I just wish the FJG has some metallic to it which is why I'm thinking Iconic silver. Was originally going to get twister orange but that isn't available for 2022 unfortunately.
I would go with silver. Flat gray is the most boring color imaginable. I can't believe flat gray cars have become so popular. Looks like a car that has been coated with primer but not painted. The Mach 1 in flat gray looks decent because of the stripes and orange accents. I didn't realize the twister orange was gone for 2022. Sad. That was a nice color.

AussieGT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Ford Everest, Ford courier and soon to be GT500
My dealer said the iconic silver won’t be available in 2022😔

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
My dealer said the iconic silver won’t be available in 2022😔
My order is confirmed and I have Iconic Silver, I hope that’s not true.

Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase

klink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS, 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
I don't have a dog on this fight so to speak, but I think the iconic silver looks far better than the fighter jet gray.

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300

Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
FJG looks like my gas meter.... The color may be hot today (every manufacturer seems to be offering a variant) but I think it won't stand the test of time. But then again - what do I know....

It's a great color. I thought I'd open this thread up but everyone is so tame! JK to all the FJG folks!
1642071625746.png
Sponsored

Last edited: