Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB PP CO, 97 Pathfinder 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Magnetic Metallic
This magnetic field is invisible but is responsible for the most notable property of a magnet: a force that pulls on other ferromagnetic materials, such as iron, and repels other mustangs.
Meaning no one can ever catch up. Laws of physics are the natural of science that involves the study of matter and its motion and behavior through space and time, along with related concepts such as energy and force.
This magnetic repulsion works both ways. It will help propel you farther forward from sad silver Mustangs and any color Camaro or 1988 Dodge Shadow ES Turbo. However, in cases where you are racing a superior Comp Orange Mustang with "Turborange"(tm) go-fast technology it will only increase the distance between you and my taillights which you will be seeing from farther and farther back until you are actually moving in reverse past silver and even white(!) Mustangs and 1987 Chrysler Conquests.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dirty-EB-Chicago

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost (Ingot Silver)
Took the words right out of my mouth. Because white is all of the colors combined, it clearly is the fastest. :cheers:
False, White is just silver minus shinyness. you guys obviously are unaware of the power of some good shiny. plus bitches love shiny stuff (#hewenttojared)

HappySquirrel

W85 Whale Oil Tune
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB PP CO, 97 Pathfinder 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
False, White is just silver minus shinyness. you guys obviously are unaware of the power of some good shiny. plus bitches love shiny stuff (#hewenttojared)
This is actually true, but also silver is basically Orange plus some shinyness but minus all the orangeyness, which makes it less tasty.

Also, you are correct that bitches love jared. They especially love his sandwiches and the fact that he pays them. Unfortunately, I think he is someone else's bitch now. Probably because he chose the wrong color Mustang. He would have gotten off scot-free if he had chosen the faster, more citrusey-colored Mustang or if he had driven a more appropriate vehicle better suited to cruising for bitches like a 1991 Plymouth Voyager Bang-Wagon.

EDIT: Also, I can't help reading all these posts (including my own) in Zoidberg's voice. Good job.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dirty-EB-Chicago

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is actually true, but also silver is basically Orange plus some shinyness but minus all the orangeyness, which makes it less tasty.

Also, you are correct that bitches love jared. They especially love his sandwiches and the fact that he pays them. Unfortunately, I think he is someone else's bitch now. Probably because he chose the wrong color Mustang. He would have gotten off scot-free if he had chosen the faster, more citrusey-colored Mustang or if he had driven a more appropriate vehicle better suited to cruising for bitches like a 1991 Plymouth Voyager Bang-Wagon.

EDIT: Also, I can't help reading all these posts (including my own) in Zoidberg's voice. Good job.
pfft while im enjoying this thread immensely we all know jared drives a Lexus, when they raided his house it was in the drive way, and go figure he drives a Toyota, serves him right.
Furthermore citrus has an atomic weight of 12g, multiply that by each pigment atom in your paint and that's the weight advantage of not having a flavored paint color. although i will grant you licking the outside of my car is far less tasty than licking your car, i think we can all agree that comp orange is the most tasty to lick. Silver is still fastest bc science (reference pages 1-2)
:first:

OP
OP
Dirty-EB-Chicago

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
doesn't shiny add weight?

Yes, but less weight than all them other colors combined so I come out lighter in the end. so far based on the things we covered on previous pages white may in fact be the most slowest due to the weight of all the microwaves and electrolytes.

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
Yes, but less weight than all them other colors combined so I come out lighter in the end. so far based on the things we covered on previous pages white may in fact be the most slowest due to the weight of all the microwaves and electrolytes.
That's what the black holes in front are for! ...just have to mind the Event Horizon. :cool:

Pididdle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Performance pac
Magnetic Metallic
It casts enough magnetic force to slow a locomotive from a quarter-million miles away--the distance of the Earth from the moon. The "Magnetic Metallic Mustang" or magnetic neutron star known as Soft Gamma Repeater, is the most powerful known magnetic object in the universe. Only 10 of these unusual objects have been discovered. With a magnetic-field strength of 100 billion teslas, it dwarfs any other car on Earth. While it's unlikely anything man-made will ever come close to the power of a "Magnetic Metallic Mustang" it's not for lack of trying. For reasons that range from the basic "What if?" of pure science, to the need to improve The Ford Pinto (with pre rust package included), tremendous efforts are under way to develop a more powerful "Magnetic Metallic Pinto, but to no avail.

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
Just remember...

White is all of the colors.
Coming from a black mustang owner I'd like to say... Racist. nah jk but you have an excellent point. i think you win... except, all those colors must really weigh you down. probably slows you down a lot. Black is no colors. free weight reduction. Think i gotcha

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I can promise you black is the slowest....To detail.

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
Coming from a black mustang owner I'd like to say... Racist. nah jk but you have an excellent point. i think you win... except, all those colors must really weigh you down. probably slows you down a lot. Black is no colors. free weight reduction. Think i gotcha
no, no, no...

We're talking light reflection here. A white object is reflecting all of the colors and absorbing none. Black absorbs them all.

If you want to talk about the reverse though, those competition orange mustangs are really every color except competition orange... which is the only color they reflect. :bolt:

OP
OP
Dirty-EB-Chicago

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
no, no, no...

We're talking light reflection here. A white object is reflecting all of the colors and absorbing none. Black absorbs them all.

If you want to talk about the reverse though, those competition orange mustangs are really every color except competition orange... which is the only color they reflect. :bolt:
No no no, you have to have fancy science picture-graphs or it doesn't count. :ninja:

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
no, no, no...

you are correct about that. but youre the one that said whites "all the color"