spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
Has anyone else had an issue with their cooling fans squealing to a stop after shutting the car down? Its a god awful bearing squealing noise that was fairly quiet and unnoticeable at first but has gotten progressively worse to date.
Sponsored

AEengnr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Has anyone else had an issue with their cooling fans squealing to a stop after shutting the car down? Its a god awful bearing squealing noise that was fairly quiet and unnoticeable at first but has gotten progressively worse to date.
Mine chirps a time or 2 on shutdown every once in a while. I’ve read that there is an issue with the left fan bearing and that Ford knows about it but doesn’t have a fix as of yet.

k4show

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP
Mine have really bad bearing noises on cold days for about 5 minutes after starting.

daustin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Mine squeaks as well until the fan stops spinning after shutting it down. I'm not gonna worry about it until it gives me something to worry about. My wife's 2015 Edge Titanium V6 does it as well.

yote41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
im in this club to. i get a few chirps after shut off