F**king people I tell you...

TRS7139

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
If people would raise their kids properly, we wouldn't have to deal with this kind of crap. My kids wouldn't think of doing something like that for general respect of other peoples property and fear if their Dad found out. Sorry that happened to your car OP. Makes me sick.
"Dad found out ?"
I think you might be assuming more of these nitwits actually have resident dads in far too many incedences.
Sponsored

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Mind sharing brand/model of the cam set up?
I have a mix of cameras since I've been buying dashcams for at least 5 years. I couldn't pick one out right now for what's best, but I will say this- there is no shortage of outstanding dash cameras out there right now and the real trick is mounting them in the locations you want and running the wires to power them. Just look on amazon and check out ones with a lot of reviews for the good ones.

I use a smaller camera in the side windows (still HD quality though) and run all of them to a USB hub that I can plug in. When I want to run them off of a battery pack, I just plug the USB cables into the battery pack. (BTW, some cameras come with a cable that has a USB on the end while some have a cigarette lighter plug (you just have to switch the cables out before you install it into your car).

BluePonyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT Premium 6MT
I have a mix of cameras since I've been buying dashcams for at least 5 years. I couldn't pick one out right now for what's best, but I will say this- there is no shortage of outstanding dash cameras out there right now and the real trick is mounting them in the locations you want and running the wires to power them. Just look on amazon and check out ones with a lot of reviews for the good ones.

I use a smaller camera in the side windows (still HD quality though) and run all of them to a USB hub that I can plug in. When I want to run them off of a battery pack, I just plug the USB cables into the battery pack. (BTW, some cameras come with a cable that has a USB on the end while some have a cigarette lighter plug (you just have to switch the cables out before you install it into your car).
There's a blackview dash cam setup I remember seeing someone install on youtube that seemed pretty straight-forward. It also had a power source you had to install if you wanted the camera powered when the car was off. I have that on my list 'o' things to get at some point.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Niz55

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Yeah sure when I get home.

The screws were chrome and very small lenght about 2 threads only. So I had no choice to paint them. Gloss enamal top it off with Matt clear enamel.

Used my touch paint for the Shelby letterings. Used the pen side and poured paint into the grooves for much better cleaner look than using brush.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
It looks really good.

It's too bad every time someone compliments you, you're going to think about the decline of western civilization.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Looks good.

Sponsored

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
So how fast does this new one come off?

Wilson44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Avalanche Gray
The situation was total BS, but that came out great! I wish you could've YouTube'd the process.

SVTinAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2003 Lightning & ERA FE Cobra
Yeah sure when I get home.

The screws were chrome and very small lenght about 2 threads only. So I had no choice to paint them. Gloss enamal top it off with Matt clear enamel.

Used my touch paint for the Shelby letterings. Used the pen side and poured paint into the grooves for much better cleaner look than using brush.
Nice detail work. Your additional touches certainly finished it out.

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
Looks good. Great job. Sorry about the vandalism. That's one reason after I sold my '08 GT, I drove "Who Cares" cars for the next several years. My '14 white Jetta SE sure is bland to drive compared to my GT but it attracts zero attention and I can park it anywhere and not worry about it.