FAB Cruiser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2017
Hi guys,

Does anyone know where I can buy one of those moulded expansion tank covers that looks like the top half of the OEM tank is black. They’re made by California Pony Cars (CPC) but I’ve not seen them listed by any of the usual suspects in the U.K.

Cheers

David
Sponsored

OP
OP
FAB Cruiser

FAB Cruiser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2017

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
May aswell just paint the top black looking at that, not keen on the shape of it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
FAB Cruiser

FAB Cruiser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2017
Yeah I wondered about painting if it could take the heat. My thoughts is that a fancy aluminium tank adds nothing to the performance, but the plastic bubble looks so naff. In my Crossfire, the top half is black as standard and I’ve never given it a second thought, as it just blends in.

Cheers
David

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Yeah I wondered about painting if it could take the heat. My thoughts is that a fancy aluminium tank adds nothing to the performance, but the plastic bubble looks so naff. In my Crossfire, the top half is black as standard and I’ve never given it a second thought, as it just blends in.

Cheers
David
it doesn't get that hot. paint holds up fine.

whilst it's true an aluminium tank adds nothing to the performance, neither does an aftermarket plastic cover.
Sponsored