• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Mishimoto coolant tank

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
so you bought and paid for one that got "lost" so they sent you a new one then the first one also turned up so effectively you've got one for free?

OP
OP

F1GMW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
so you bought and paid for one that got "lost" so they sent you a new one then the first one also turned up so effectively you've got one for free?

I got the second one for nothing and when I rang them to return it they said ah well you have signed for it so now technically it’s your property you don’t have to give it back, so thought sell it give someone else a good deal for it

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
ok so to be fair £85 its 50% of value meaning you got the one you're using for a 50% discount ! seems fair to me.

OP
OP

F1GMW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
ok so to be fair £85 its 50% of value meaning you got the one you're using for a 50% discount ! seems fair to me.
I would but I have already been offered more then that by a member of Ford Mania uk but he wants to meet me at a car show in Middlesex on the 18th to save postage, so I will leave it with you if you want to up the offer but he's at £100.

Kind regards

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
I would but I have already been offered more then that by a member of Ford Mania uk but he wants to meet me at a car show in Middlesex on the 18th to save postage, so I will leave it with you if you want to up the offer but he's at £100.

Kind regards
not a chance thanks not considering its cost you nothing. £50 is more realistic to what i'd like to pay especially since the mishi tanks quality is questionable but if someone is willing to give you £100 then snatch his arm off.

OP
OP

F1GMW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
not a chance thanks not considering its cost you nothing. £50 is more realistic to what i'd like to pay especially since the mishi tanks quality is questionable but if someone is willing to give you £100 then snatch his arm off.

That's fair enough, I had my old one for two years and never had any issues thinks its more people don't install them correctly, only reason I'm swapping though is because I'm changing up the look of the engine bay and the polished one doesn't work with what I'm doing.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
That's fair enough, I had my old one for two years and never had any issues thinks its more people don't install them correctly, only reason I'm swapping though is because I'm changing up the look of the engine bay and the polished one doesn't work with what I'm doing.
its more i dont like the quality of the welding or the level gauge tbh not that it'll fail
personally much prefer the look of these https://www.steeda.co.uk/pro-alloy-s550-alloy-header-tank-c2x26397790 but refuse to pay that kinda price for a header tank the plastic thing can stay

OP
OP

F1GMW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
its more i dont like the quality of the welding or the level gauge tbh not that it'll fail
personally much prefer the look of these https://www.steeda.co.uk/pro-alloy-s550-alloy-header-tank-c2x26397790 but refuse to pay that kinda price for a header tank the plastic thing can stay

Yeah I was going for that one but steeda uk are crap when comes to customer service, I gave up after 3 weeks of trying to get one same excuse ah well our supplier in america this and that just rubbish with service

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Yeah I was going for that one but steeda uk are crap when comes to customer service, I gave up after 3 weeks of trying to get one same excuse ah well our supplier in america this and that just rubbish with service
the hilarious thing is proalloy is a UK company america doesn't even come into it :) you can order direct from them for £260 ish but still its alot of money for something I could probably knock up myself if I really wanted to for less than £50 of alu.
Sponsored