moose13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Hey gang, first time poster here.

I bought a used '16 GT and the previous owner installed a Corsa Extreme exhaust setup on it with dual exhaust tips. Does anyone know if swapping them over to quads will effect performance of the rest of the setup? I know it wouldn't do much to a stock system, but I'm not certain about a performance system.

Much appreciated,

Moose
Sponsored

S550_GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CS
Hey gang, first time poster here.

I bought a used '16 GT and the previous owner installed a Corsa Extreme exhaust setup on it with dual exhaust tips. Does anyone know if swapping them over to quads will effect performance of the rest of the setup? I know it wouldn't do much to a stock system, but I'm not certain about a performance system.

Much appreciated,

Moose
Try looking here first, that will give you an idea on what is needed.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/quad-tips-where-to-get-and-best-pricing.119943/

If you have the stock valance, that will need to be replaced with one that accepts quad tips. There are a few companies out there that make it so the 15-17 can have quad tips.

Good luck!

OP
OP
moose13

moose13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Try looking here first, that will give you an idea on what is needed.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/quad-tips-where-to-get-and-best-pricing.119943/

If you have the stock valance, that will need to be replaced with one that accepts quad tips. There are a few companies out there that make it so the 15-17 can have quad tips.

Good luck!
Much appreciated! This project is probably a few months off, but I'll post finished project once its done.

Cheers
Sponsored