Sponsored

Exhaust Mods that is louder than stock but no drone?

Rbp_280z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang 5.0
I’ve been doing so research on exhaust mods for my 2021 GT. I’d like to get something a little louder than stock but with no drone. What exhaust mods do you recommend? I have the non active exhaust.
Sponsored

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Might wanna look into just a resonator delete? Some people on here have done that and are happy with the slight increase… Can’t say for sure, mine is cat-back loud af, just reiterating what I’ve heard others say. Check out Steeda H pipe for example;

https://www.steeda.com/what-is-a-resonator-delete

crzystang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MATT
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT, 2021 MACH 1
I’ve been doing so research on exhaust mods for my 2021 GT. I’d like to get something a little louder than stock but with no drone. What exhaust mods do you recommend? I have the non active exhaust.
Borla SwitchFire!!!
Do you have the active exhaust?

Sponsored

Lbj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT. A10 auto
I have the Steeda H pipe & progressive axil backs it sounds great and no Drone

Last edited:

ShaneFromLethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

Hey There! I have a few options for you over here at Lethal Performance, cat backs, axle backs, mid pipes, whatever you need. I would recommend doing a mid pipe for the an increase in sound, but nothing crazy. I will link our options below, let me know if your interested!

https://www.lethalperformance.com/s...or/ford-mustang-v8-gt/2021-mustang-gt/exhaust

Sponsored

Jasef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jase
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Bullitt
I started with a Steeda H-Pipe paired to factory Active Exhaust and found that to suit my needs. Very pleased with cabin-level noise and lack of drone. Sounds amazing, Quiet mode for the neighbors, Sport for me.
edit: added vid

Last edited: