Sponsored

Ever Warrantied Front Bumper Cover?

motodad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP Whipple Boosted; 2020 F350 PSD
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone ever successfully warrantied the front bumper cover?

The clips on my the passenger side have finally decided to give way completely. :( Before I start considering installing quick latches, I am wondering if warranty is a thing. My bumper cover has been off twice and hopefully will not need to come off again so I would prefer to replace it.

Will removing the cover to install the supercharger be grounds to void the body panel warranty?

If I have to go the route of the quick latch, has anyone had them color matched to the car? My car is Magnetic and I am not to keen on black or silver latches.
Sponsored

17Magnetic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 premium mustang gt black accent package
If you were the one taking it off yourself I doubt they would cover it. Even if it was the dealer I doubt they would want to cover it because they don’t know who’s taken it off before. But hey you might get lucky and find someone at the dealership that wants to help

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
Unless you have a friend at the dealer or contact Ford, it’s highly unlikely they’ll cover it. I have a connection on mine that’s starting to break as well so I just went with the QL’s too. Also have a magnetic car. Won’t be installing them until after the summer though as it gets way too hot in the garage to be doing anything. I personally don’t mind the black.
Sponsored