Sponsored

ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
I just thought it was funny. Everyone bitches about the factory shifters. I have no issues with mine, but I am stock.
Drive one with a MGW , Barton and you will think differently.
Sponsored

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot_Ricky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
I need yā€™allā€™s opinion. I was leaving a cars and coffee today and a YouTuber caught me leaving. I watched the video and noticed what looked like smoke coming from my exhaust. Is this normal? Never seen what I look like from behind under heavy acceleration. I am catless

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Comp Orange '22 Chevy Silverado
I don't have any issues either. It's weird.
lol i didn't have any "issues" with my stock motor, doesn't mean the supercharged engine isn't "better". Mine worked just fine just feels better and more positive than factory when you replace that joke of a bushing on the back. I assume you've done some bushings on your car @HAVOC_5.0 ??

HAVOC_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
lol i didn't have any "issues" with my stock motor, doesn't mean the supercharged engine isn't "better". Mine worked just fine just feels better and more positive than factory when you replace that joke of a bushing on the back. I assume you've done some bushings on your car @HAVOC_5.0 ??
I ordered the bushings everyone hates (BK055), rear cradle arms, Engine Stands and Mounts (MM008) and the Race K member (KM761) that deletes the front sway bar.

Sponsored

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
I ordered the bushings everyone hates (BK055), rear cradle arms, Engine Stands and Mounts (MM008) and the Race K member (KM761) that deletes the front sway bar.
Oh dang lol what about rear suspension bushings?

stungjoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I need yā€™allā€™s opinion. I was leaving a cars and coffee today and a YouTuber caught me leaving. I watched the video and noticed what looked like smoke coming from my exhaust. Is this normal? Never seen what I look like from behind under heavy acceleration. I am catless
Looks like normal condensation/vapor being blown out. It didn't really look like smoke to me?????

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot_Ricky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
Looks like normal condensation/vapor being blown out. It didn't really look like smoke to me?????
Ok cool, thatā€™s what I was thinking but wanted a second opinion. It is Florida and was humid AF. Checked oil on dipstick and in catch can. Everything is good

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
Just the ones that go in the lower control arm. The BK055
and you have no wheel hop or any actual 'issues' with the factory suspension?? that's nuts. my car hopped and skidded and just overall felt awful from day one. just recently got the thing all locked up right.

Sponsored

HAVOC_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
and you have no wheel hop or any actual 'issues' with the factory suspension?? that's nuts. my car hopped and skidded and just overall felt awful from day one. just recently got the thing all locked up right.
I guess lol

I beat on this car. It's at 103K.

The only issue I have in the suspension is the control arm bushings are shot. That's why I upgraded them.

Car feels very planted up to 160. Only thing I have is the hood shake.

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I have a few pics of Havocs set-up. I went up last night and helped him get the tranny set in and the front bumper removed. He's got a lot of stuff on his plate, but he's got a plan in place, very good resources and he's moving forward.

20230617_192359.jpg

20230617_192403.jpg

20230617_192411.jpg

20230617_192420.jpg

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
That car is going to be a BEAST in a few weeks!!

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Try seeing the puffs of smoke while you are on the dyno!

2004mustanggt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Hey guys just have a question and need some advice. My ESS G3X kit will be here within 3 weeks. Iā€™m going to be on 93 pump gas on stock fuel system. 120mm pulley. I am going to go with ID 1050 injectors. I know I can just go with a BAP but if I donā€™t wanna, what fuel pump do you guys recommend. Also what spark plugs are recommended for these kits? Thank you in advance!
Sponsored