daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
You are plumbed correctly! Give me a minute and I’ll get you pics!
thank god, I’ve been working on the catch can way too long.
Sponsored

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Forgive my ignorance, I’m not a plumbing guy, where did you get the stuff to make those connections?.. do you know the specs for the pieces I’ll need? Thanks!

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Forgive my ignorance, I’m not a plumbing guy, where did you get the stuff to make those connections?.. do you know the specs for the pieces I’ll need? Thanks!
Unfortunately my shop did the install so I don’t..
But since it’s not 100% installed you maybe able to go to your local auto parts store with the hoses and intake and find the necessary parts. You at least now have a visual reference!

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately my shop did the install so I don’t..
But since it’s not 100% installed you maybe able to go to your local auto parts store with the hoses and intake and find the necessary parts. You at least now have a visual reference!
for sure… thanks!

Sponsored

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Will the quick disconnect come off that 90 degree? If so you should be set if not than just find a 90 that will fit with out the quick disconnect.
I tried yanking it and couldn’t get it. I was going to try to find some 90s like yours and chop off the quick disconnect and clamp them on. I’ll try again Thursday, been at it since 8am.. I’m sore as shit and mentally done, lol. Almost done though, just the catch can hoses and spark plugs and I’m done.

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I tried yanking it and couldn’t get it. I was going to try to find some 90s like yours and chop off the quick disconnect and clamp them on. I’ll try again Thursday, been at it since 8am.. I’m sore as shit and mentally done, lol. Almost done though, just the catch can hoses and spark plugs and I’m done.
I completely understand!

Cux211

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
22 f250 6.7 platinum tremor
Please post up what you figure out I’ll be doing the same set up in the future 👍

Sponsored

Tysmith1717

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Can anyone tell me if I can get a Tial or some kind of louder BOV that will work with the ESS kit???

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone tell me if I can get a Tial or some kind of louder BOV that will work with the ESS kit???
they offer two different bov, one being Tial.

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Another stupid question, what oil filter are you guys using?.. I’m assuming the normal FL-500S is still sufficient, correct?

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Another stupid question, what oil filter are you guys using?.. I’m assuming the normal FL-500S is still sufficient, correct?
Yes but you may need to change oil weight depending on what you were previously running.
Sponsored