Sponsored

Epic Track Showdown with 8 Ford Performance Models & Ford GT Racing Team Drivers

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
This video came out at a good time for me. I spent all weekend at Daytona watching the Ford GT's dominate the GTLM class at the Rolex 24 (we'll see what happens with their BoP for Sebring..) and was going through withdrawals yesterday. The EcoBoost engine is actually a lot louder than you would expect and has the most unique sound on track.

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Being a Euro spec MY18, remember, it’s a little down on power (10hp) and a heap of torque (30ftlbs) compared to the US spec

Rippermac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mac
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible PP A10
Epic!!...and as a side note..there's always someone with a negative...just enjoy the g/d video.

Austinj427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
This video came out at a good time for me. I spent all weekend at Daytona watching the Ford GT's dominate the GTLM class at the Rolex 24 (we'll see what happens with their BoP for Sebring..) and was going through withdrawals yesterday. The EcoBoost engine is actually a lot louder than you would expect and has the most unique sound on track.
Alright, I'll say it.

I adore the Ford GT race car, I loved it from the very start and I get all gitty when I see one in person BUT I personally hate the way it sounds.

It's the worst sounding car in the field.

I think the street car sounds just fine though, actually, I think it sounds pretty damn good. I wish they would have tuned the exhaust on the race car but that would probably rob ponies and the last thing you need to do in a race car is give yourself a disadvantage in the one thing it was designed for.

Sponsored

Stephane4985

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephane
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black Mustang GT PP
It did not. The 350R started 10 seconds later than the GT did and the 350R still got in front by the end of its lap.
I didn't meant the GT almost won on the GT350R, I meant that on a corner, the GT ran wide and got pretty close to the GT350R.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
It did not. The 350R started 10 seconds later than the GT did and the 350R still got in front by the end of its lap.
Did you see the video? They almost collided.

FocusRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
Only way a GT can come within 10s of a 350 is to try and side-swipe it.

350 by far the coolest car there !

Not a fan of that race car thingy.

rayban1

Rayban1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Premium Guard
great video, reminds me of Top Gear or The Grand Tour, super cool fun to watch......

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP (x2), 2016 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
That was loads of fun....kept me smiling as soon as the Raptor took off....and yes, the Mustang GT almost WIPED OUT the GT350R..... (my heart jumped up into my throat!)

Sponsored

Mike K.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
For the track I can't believe they at least didn't use a pp1 for the GT ?!? Dang Focus is the value car of the bunch :)

Cheo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Awesome, a 20 minute video of this would be even better.

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
For the track I can't believe they at least didn't use a pp1 for the GT ?!? Dang Focus is the value car of the bunch :)
The did. Euro spec cars come with PP1 goodies as standard

Triton54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
18 GT A-10 (mine) 17 GT pp, 6spd (wifes)
I think your right, Ford is gonna get >Bop,ed< back to the stone age!!
Sponsored