Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
ORDERED 2!
Cant wait!
The discount code was just Icing on the cake.

Thanks
Sponsored

priestblack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cali Special
Delivery by Christmas is promised on the site so I'm sure all orders went out today.

priestblack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cali Special
Several people from the Howler thread have gotten shipment notifications. I haven't gotten anything yet and my order status is still unfulfilled. Anyone receive notification yet for the eco badges?

Smarz1018

ScubaSteve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Eco-boost
I haven't received any shipment notification either, and I even opted for the 2 day shipping via priority mail.

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
it mentioned that some wont receive notifications on one of the emails, something about amazon i believe but you could contact them i think

Sponsored

V6junkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 v6 ingot silver
I've emailed them twice with no return .... ordered my cyclone badge Friday with priority 2 day with amazon pay and still nothing

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Anybody have a guard car and ordered one?

paullyd210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
A ticking time bomb ;)
for those ordering the front mount version are you all doing a grille delete with the badge or keeping the pony up front with the badge?

i prefer the latter but curious to see what others think

Smarz1018

ScubaSteve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Eco-boost
for those ordering the front mount version are you all doing a grille delete with the badge or keeping the pony up front with the badge?

Personally I think the front grill will look too busy with the badge and the pony. I will be removing my pony and installing the badge on either side. Not sure if I will be putting it on the passenger or driver side though....

paullyd210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
A ticking time bomb ;)
Personally I think the front grill will look too busy with the badge and the pony. I will be removing my pony and installing the badge on either side. Not sure if I will be putting it on the passenger or driver side though....
Damn I was thinking the same thing too idk I guess I'll have to see it in person.
Need tracking first lol

Sponsored

Chris796

Ford CFO
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost
Several people from the Howler thread have gotten shipment notifications. I haven't gotten anything yet and my order status is still unfulfilled. Anyone receive notification yet for the eco badges?
I haven't received any shipment notification either, and I even opted for the 2 day shipping via priority mail.
Same here....

it mentioned that some wont receive notifications on one of the emails, something about amazon i believe but you could contact them i think
I've emailed them twice with no return .... ordered my cyclone badge Friday with priority 2 day with amazon pay and still nothing
Emailed them yesterday, no response yet, I got priority shipping too, hopefully they'll be here today or tomorrow.

Anybody have a guard car and ordered one?
I ordered one set of black nickel / guard and one set black nickel / red

Yes I have the grill delete waiting to go on, it'd be too much to keep the pony as well

Smarz1018

ScubaSteve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Eco-boost
Just received my shipping notification! Hopefully have these by Friday!

Smarz1018

ScubaSteve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Eco-boost
Placed my order the minute they went on sale and selected priority mail which was a few bucks extra. They were only received by USPS today and are not expected to be delivered until next Tuesday. What a shame considering they are advertising all orders placed before the 19th to be shipped before Xmas. Excited yet disappointed.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Chris or Jon, when you get your Guard badges, if one of you can send me a picture of it on your car, it would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored