e85 on 2019 Ecoboost

Coyote Chase

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2010/2018 Mustang
are you on stock plugs, or 1 step colder? if there a learning process, easing into heavy throttle? anything like fuel trims to watch on the AP?
I'm still using the original plugs. I did clean and re-gap them to .026
I didn't notice any learning process, however I run in drag mode and reset my electronics between each run
Watching your fuel trims is a good idea. I watch for knock and ignition corrections.
Sponsored

MellowCarpet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2019 EB mustang PP
Is it safe to assume a lot of this information is mostly valid for the drag strip? I daily drive my 19 eco and was kinda considering the little boost in power for fun from e85. Not to mention i enjoying modding my car. I’m worried about absolutely tanking my mileage because I do daily this car. Is there a way to be able to switch between running e85 and 91 with a cob tuner?

Coyote Chase

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2010/2018 Mustang
Is it safe to assume a lot of this information is mostly valid for the drag strip? I daily drive my 19 eco and was kinda considering the little boost in power for fun from e85. Not to mention i enjoying modding my car. I’m worried about absolutely tanking my mileage because I do daily this car. Is there a way to be able to switch between running e85 and 91 with a cob tuner?
Sure, the E85 tune is added to my Cobb device. Nothing was deleted, I still have all the gasoline tunes and can switch back if needed.
Sponsored