Durability of gt350 half shafts?

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Damn, wish I knew this before getting radials. I had always been told that radials for autos & bias for manuals.
My bad, you are correct. I didn’t catch that you had an auto until just now. Having said that, it probably wouldn’t hurt to test out a set of bias ply tires in your auto though. If you have a buddy who had bias plies, ask him to let you try them for a few passes for comparison.
Sponsored

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
My bad, you are correct. I didn’t catch that you had an auto until just now. Having said that, it probably wouldn’t hurt to test out a set of bias ply tires in your auto though. If you have a buddy who had bias plies, ask him to let you try them for a few passes for comparison.
I had bias on my last one. Loved how they hooked, just didn't like how the car would start to wiggle & sway up top. I have no car friends lol, oh wait, I don't have any kind of friends 😅 😁🙂😐🤔☹😥😭😭

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I had bias on my last one. Loved how they hooked, just didn't like how the car would start to wiggle & sway up top. I have no car friends lol, oh wait, I don't have any kind of friends 😅 😁🙂😐🤔☹😥😭😭
When you ram bias plies before, did you mix them with radials out front? I’ve done that before and my car would wiggle and sway up top. It felt very unsafe at times.

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
When you ram bias plies before, did you mix them with radials out front? I’ve done that before and my car would wiggle and sway up top. It felt very unsafe at times.
I ran them with some wider fronts. If I recall they were radials. I had a full set up with skinnies up front that I won on fb, but never had the chance to install them towards the end. It would actually get seriously sketchy at high speeds

Unas2k5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Samer
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Explorer ,2019 Impala
Do these break on laugh from a dig ? Can they break at 40-60 rolls? Also how can one even tell if there’s a sound coming from them ? A couple users on here said the stock ones started making a popping sounds so they replaced them ?
Sponsored