DRl not working

BiteMe2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
One side of my DRL stopped working on its own, Has anyone else dealt with this or have an extra pair laying around pm me.
IMG_8680.jpeg
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
One side of my DRL stopped working on its own, Has anyone else dealt with this or have an extra pair laying around pm me.
IMG_8680.jpeg
Does the headlight work? If it doesn’t check the fuses. #33 left, #35 right.

OP
OP

BiteMe2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Yes the headlights work fine and everything else electrical in the car. Found a small crack on the mounting tab on the headlight assembly.

Amuzeme5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
Did you ever figure it out? Mine is doing the same thing and im going insane trying to figure it out.

OP
OP

BiteMe2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Yes it was a easy fix, found someone that was selling a driver side headlight for cheap, that was cracked but the drl board was still working. Opened the headlight and switched out the drl board and resealed the headlight. Don't rush trying on opening the headlight take your time, I used two tubes of Permatex 81158 3oz

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2017Mustang GT Premium
Yes it was a easy fix, found someone that was selling a driver side headlight for cheap, that was cracked but the drl board was still working. Opened the headlight and switched out the drl board and resealed the headlight. Don't rush trying on opening the headlight take your time, I used two tubes of Permatex 81158 3oz
Did you ever determine what caused the drl to go out initially ? I'm having exact issue with passenger side drl it flickers then goes very dim but headlights etc work fine .

Amuzeme5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
So my car ended up going to the shop shortly after I posted, but It was weird because only one was out when I was driving, but whenever I pulled the parking brake to park, both worked fine. Im wondering if there’s some sort of fuse or something...

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2017Mustang GT Premium
So my car ended up going to the shop shortly after I posted, but It was weird because only one was out when I was driving, but whenever I pulled the parking brake to park, both worked fine. Im wondering if there’s some sort of fuse or something...
What did the shop end up saying or doing ?

Amuzeme5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
What did the shop end up saying or doing ?
Well actually my MT-82 ended up doing a 2nd gear delete, so its been under the knife for about a month getting fixed under warranty. Ill ask some of my technician buddies what it could be and let yall know... but first I have to get the car back :(

OP
OP

BiteMe2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Did you ever determine what caused the drl to go out initially ? I'm having exact issue with passenger side drl it flickers then goes very dim but headlights etc work fine .

The small crack by the mounting tab was allowing moisture in and that burnt out the drl board. I replaced the drl board with a used one and when I reseal the headlight I fixed the crack with the same sealant.
Sponsored