5 O UFO

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible
I had an issue very similar to this. Where I live there is a very large AM radio tower and whenever I visit one of a couple of businesses that are within 400-500 yards from that tower, my touch sensor does not work. Moving away from the tower another couple hundred yards or so allows the sensor to work again.
Sponsored

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
I had the the issue with the DD led side markers but it was only when using the key fob while the lights were still lit. Door handle always worked no problem for me though. Until today. I had to go to a local hospital for a follow up and I was in the parking garage and the door handle took a couple tries to get it to work. No clue what the deal was. I messed with it for bit then gave up and when to my appointment, came out and messed with it some more. (All while still in the parking garage) It would only work once every few tries. Left and stopped at the gas station and worked fine. Got home and worked fine. Something must have been in the parking garage disrupting the proximity signal from the key and the door handle wasn't recognizing it was close by or something.

Stangman21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2016 Premium
redline727, yeah I believe its also interferences depending where your at. I don't have the LED rear sidemarker and I have that same problem once in awhile.

OP
OP

MNDZA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I had to take them out because I realized it was also affecting my ability to lock the car using the remote as well. That's definitely not acceptable. Standing there trying to lock the car for like 30 seconds. I put the factory lights back in and now it locks immediately. Too bad I really liked those sidemarkers!
Sponsored