Sponsored

Don't hate me

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Well I sold my GT last week, have to say I found it rather upsetting to see her go, plan was to sell it now and save my pennies ready for the new 2018 face lift, whilst there I happen to mention the Focus RS and the Stealth Grey colour I love on that car, the sales guys then stupidly tells me they have a cancelled order out the back and I could take it away the next day :doh:

This wasn't the plan I had in mind but I had a wee think over the next few days and decided to go for it and i'll be picking her up in a few days, i'll be sticking around here still (If i'm not kicked off) as you're a great bunch of guys and somehow I don't think my Mustang days are over, lets just call this a stop gap until the 2018 facelift ;)
Sponsored

Charlie Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17MY Mustang GT Auto Race Red Custom Pack
Well I sold my GT last week, have to say I found it rather upsetting to see her go, plan was to sell it now and save my pennies ready for the new 2018 face lift, whilst there I happen to mention the Focus RS and the Stealth Grey colour I love on that car, the sales guys then stupidly tells me they have a cancelled order out the back and I could take it away the next day :doh:

This wasn't the plan I had in mind but I had a wee think over the next few days and decided to go for it and i'll be picking her up in a few days, i'll be sticking around here still (If i'm not kicked off) as you're a great bunch of guys and somehow I don't think my Mustang days are over, lets just call this a stop gap until the 2018 facelift ;)
My brother-in-law has one and it's a great car and you're still in the Ford performance stable so just enjoy

KevD

0-60 Instructor Team DS.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
bob
Vehicle(s)
balls

The RS is a cool car.
You enjoying the exhaust note?
:thumbsup:

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Congrats! I'll keep an eye out for you :)

Not a bad way to spend the time until you get the '18MY Mustang :cheers:

OP
OP

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Congrats! I'll keep an eye out for you :)

Not a bad way to spend the time until you get the '18MY Mustang :cheers:
I'm sticking the plates from the Mustang on it so keep an eye open for a Stealth RS with V8 FDG on it....it'll look odd I know.

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Of course we hate you (we could have a poll?) ;)

Of course we don't. Bit envious really. Well into my fifties and always loved fast fords from the Mexico onwards. Nice to be able to switch into a car like that knowing you've got another exciting prospect up the road. Be really interested to hear your comparison as a daily.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Did you sell back to dealer or sell privately?

Sponsored

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
:eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge:

You're gonna miss that V8 rumble!

Hope to see you back behind the wheel of a Mustang at some point... you know it makes sense!

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
There ain't no replacement for displacement.

The RS isn't to my taste at all but as the saying goes. Whatever floats your boat :thumbsup:

Wobs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I did it the other way round, had an RS on order for 3 months, went in the showroom one day and saw a shiny red coupe, rang up the next day and cancelled the RS and ordered a Mustang - after ten months of ownership, I have no regrets.

Enjoy your car Mr Twiglet

vikz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Sorry but which was it? Dealer or private?
Do you mind sharing how much you got for it? I'm going to have to sell mine in a few months as moving to Australia so would be useful to get an idea of where i stand.
Sponsored