Sponsored

Does Track Pack pass the wife test?

Bossdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Wife doesn't get a say in how I mod my car. Only how I mod hers.
+1 if I use the car on the track.
If its not going to the track, I still keep her in mind!

OP
OP

craig.martell

Threads
Reaction score
Central Coast of CA (20 min from Laguna Seca :-)
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Ingot Silver, 3.55, Black Appearance
Thank you all for your feedback. Since I have a Lotus for the track, this is strictly a daily driver. So, I am going for the street pack and not the track pack. Will keep you posted :-).

Craig

Fastback GT

Possible Future Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra 1500
What is the difference between the Performance Pack struts and shocks that come on the car from the factory and the ones that come with the Track Handling Pack? Would it be beneficial to get the entire pack, or just new springs, sway bars and toe/camber parts?

I don't have the car yet, shooting for this summer, just trying to do some homework ahead of time. From what I have been reading, I won't be doing any power mods, only handling and cosmetic

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
What is the difference between the Performance Pack struts and shocks that come on the car from the factory and the ones that come with the Track Handling Pack? Would it be beneficial to get the entire pack, or just new springs, sway bars and toe/camber parts?

I don't have the car yet, shooting for this summer, just trying to do some homework ahead of time. From what I have been reading, I won't be doing any power mods, only handling and cosmetic
Track handling pack struts and shocks are stiffer, not sure by how much. Rebound is also dialed in much better, a lot less bouncy.

Sponsored

VoodooDesire

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Fiesta ST
That is correct. The included springs are still progressive. Linear springs in my opinion perform better on this car. In addition the Steeda springs dropped the car another 1/2 which provides a more aggressive stance.

Here is a pic.

What size tires are you running on the M350's??