Sponsored

Does Anybody know the Owner of this Car???

HI_OFFCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Saw this GT350 in York, Pa. the other day. And someone else posted about it on the GT350 Owners Page on Facebook. It's got a single black stripe (supersnake?), an "R" splitter and has the smaller APR rear wing. Looks pretty good in person. Just trying to locate the owner.
IMG_5117.JPG
Sponsored

superman07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
I am curious how the APR front splitter and rear wing look together. Hopefully some of the track rats will provide feedback as to their effectiveness.

zzj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zac
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 H1828
The owner is my friend. He got it not too long ago. It is a 2016 tech pack with R front splitter, red R caliper, R steering wheel, resonator delete, track pack seats swap and APR rear spoiler. He also has a friend who goes to the same college as him has a 2016 track pack deep blue with white stripes.

OP
OP
HI_OFFCR

HI_OFFCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
The owner is my friend. He got it not too long ago. It is a 2016 tech pack with R front splitter, red R caliper, R steering wheel, resonator delete, track pack seats swap and APR rear spoiler. He also has a friend who goes to the same college as him has a 2016 track pack deep blue with white stripes.
The guy driving did appear to be pretty young. Makes sense that he is a college kid. You should let him know to join the Forum here or the GT350 Owners page on Facebook.

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
Just curious, did he do these mods himself or were they done by a previous owner?

Sponsored

OP
OP
HI_OFFCR

HI_OFFCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Just curious, did he do these mods himself or were they done by a previous owner?
I was surprised how much I liked the APR wing in person. I'll be the first to admit that it looks terrible in most of the photos I've seen.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
That particular spoiler is "so functional" that it will dent your trunk door if you sustain high enough speeds. Seen it on two cars in person.

I think it is a beautiful spoiler, personally - and I usually HATE spoilers.

g0258shelby

chasis#g0258
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Ok so it's my Shelby.
As my friend mentioned, just got the car and the spoiler was recently installed.
Thanks for all the likes!!!

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Ok so it's my Shelby.
As my friend mentioned, just got the car and the spoiler was recently installed.
Thanks for all the likes!!!
Very nice. Did you buy it new and do the mods yourself? Was it a stripe delete and you have the vinyl applied?

More info pls.

g0258shelby

chasis#g0258
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Very nice. Did you buy it new and do the mods yourself? Was it a stripe delete and you have the vinyl applied?

More info pls.
So I got the car second hand from the previous owner who is actually the owner of a Ford dealership. He got all those R parts and just sold it all together.
It was stripe deleted and i put on these Matte Black stripes.
And the tints came with the car too

Sponsored

JRoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, MKIV, RR
So I got the car second hand from the previous owner who is actually the owner of a Ford dealership. He got all those R parts and just sold it all together.
It was stripe deleted and i put on these Matte Black stripes.
And the tints came with the car too
Nice find, congrats! Please share some more pics when you have a moment.

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
Ill second the more pics! The Super Snake stripe is awesome, and quite a few of us would probably like to see more of that spoiler.

cjgt350

Adrenaline Junkie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250 Platinum 2016 GT350 TP
Post some pics of the rear spoiler when you have a chance, please.