Sponsored

Does Anybody know the Owner of this Car???

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Where did you find the R badge for the deck lid?
Sponsored

zzj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zac
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 H1828
Where did you find the R badge for the deck lid?
You can buy the R rear panel with the red badge since they don't sell the badge along anymore.
Part number: FR3Z-6342528-BF

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Ive been thinking about getting the CF trunk for the R spoiler, but then I'd feel just sick drilling holes into it

Last edited:

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Yes, circled holes are the standard holes from factory to fit all the factory spoilers like tech spoiler, track spoiler and even regular GT spoiler. Holes with X are the new ones drilled to fit GT350R style spoiler. The three center holes are under the factory stripes so at least you need to get new strips to cover the holes.
I bought a new carbon fiber hood since I can't live with center holes there with R style spoiler. Carbon fiber means 4.4lb lighter than stock trunk and I don't even need to paint it. So it's cheaper than replace with a new stock trunk then paint it. I can also just swap the whole trunk with spoiler back when I need to sell the car.
picture.jpg
Where did you get the carbon fiber taillight covers? They seem to match the weave pattern really nice with the trunk!

zzj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zac
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 H1828
Where did you get the carbon fiber taillight covers? They seem to match the weave pattern really nice with the trunk!
I'll PM you since they are not sponsor of this website.
Sponsored