Sponsored

Does Anybody know the Owner of this Car???

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Ok so it's my Shelby.
As my friend mentioned, just got the car and the spoiler was recently installed.
Thanks for all the likes!!!
Nice car! Congrats and welcome :cheers:

OP
OP
HI_OFFCR

HI_OFFCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Ok so it's my Shelby.
As my friend mentioned, just got the car and the spoiler was recently installed.
You drove by my Wife and I in our daily driver by the Sheetz on Industrial & Memory Lane in York. My wife and I were turning to go to Jack Giambalvo to pick up her truck. I rolled my window down to hear you drive by lol. Car looks awesome!:thumbsup:

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
I will!
Need a lil bit of time to get used to this whole forum!

Nice car. Congrats. If you want to PM me I'll send you my email and you can send me the pictures and I'll post them for you:cheers:

zzj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zac
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 H1828

Sponsored

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
Thanks! I do like the look of that spoiler. Not that the trackpack or R spoiler are ugly... And ive always been a fan of the older BMW E46 Clubsport edition spoilers - and this is very similar.

Wonder if it fits the Trackpack spoiler holes - or can be adapted to fit....

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
What trunk holes needed to be addressed when adding that spoiler?

Socal350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryant
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2008 Mustang GT
I am curious how the APR front splitter and rear wing look together. Hopefully some of the track rats will provide feedback as to their effectiveness.
The APR front splitter doesn't look bad but might not be for everyone on this particular car. http://aprperformance.com/2015_mustang-front-aero/

Ok so it's my Shelby.
Welcome to the forums and good looking car man! :thumbsup:

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
What trunk holes needed to be addressed when adding that spoiler?
I dont know - and id like to know. Maybe it will fit the left and right holes of the track pack spoiler.... at least thats what it looks like at a casual glance....

[EDIT]Perusing the forum - especially 50 Deeps buildthread - leads me to believe that the APR spoiler wont work without either a new trunk lid, or filling up some holes from the existing TrackPack spoiler. There are 3 on each side, and 2 in the middle if I see it correctly in the pictures...[/EDIT]

Last edited:

TP-8250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT-350 TP
I dont know - and id like to know. Maybe it will fit the left and right holes of the track pack spoiler.... at least thats what it looks like at a casual glance....

[EDIT]Perusing the forum - especially 50 Deeps buildthread - leads me to believe that the APR spoiler wont work without either a new trunk lid, or filling up some holes from the existing TrackPack spoiler. There are 3 on each side, and 2 in the middle if I see it correctly in the pictures...[/EDIT]
Maybe the single stripe down the middle of the car was enough to cover those center holes?

Sponsored

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
Maybe the single stripe down the middle of the car was enough to cover those center holes?
Guessing here - but probably yeah. Without further info though - not sure. But looking at the photos and video - im guessing whoever did it (original owner or new owner) didnt do it the cheap way ;)

zzj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zac
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 H1828

I think it require at least four more holes to be drilled. The tech pack spoiler is very thin so it can be leaved there with this new spoiler but the track pack spoiler is thicker so it may need to be removed which will leave you three holes on each side of truck lid plus three holes in the center total of 9 holes.
picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Best bet would be to get a new trunk. I'm considering getting a carbon fiber trunk and a bigger wing to swap on just for track days. Something like this, or like what's on the gt4/fp350s.

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
Im kinda wondering how the feet are attached to the wing. Maybe they can be moved outwards and with modified feet to use the Track Pack Spoiler mounting holes. Maybe even a center pedestal to cover the center holes.
[MENTION=27136]zzj[/MENTION] Thanks for the photos. Just to confirm - the circled holes are the standard tech/track pack spoiler holes? The holes with X are the new ones for the APR wing?

zzj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zac
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 H1828
Im kinda wondering how the feet are attached to the wing. Maybe they can be moved outwards and with modified feet to use the Track Pack Spoiler mounting holes. Maybe even a center pedestal to cover the center holes.
[MENTION=27136]zzj[/MENTION] Thanks for the photos. Just to confirm - the circled holes are the standard tech/track pack spoiler holes? The holes with X are the new ones for the APR wing?
Yes, circled holes are the standard holes from factory to fit all the factory spoilers like tech spoiler, track spoiler and even regular GT spoiler. Holes with X are the new ones drilled to fit GT350R style spoiler. The three center holes are under the factory stripes so at least you need to get new strips to cover the holes.
I bought a new carbon fiber hood since I can't live with center holes there with R style spoiler. Carbon fiber means 4.4lb lighter than stock trunk and I don't even need to paint it. So it's cheaper than replace with a new stock trunk then paint it. I can also just swap the whole trunk with spoiler back when I need to sell the car.
picture.jpg
Sponsored