Sponsored

Digital Dash, blank not working

jsmaya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Has anyone else had issues with their dash going out? My daughters 2018 Mustang EcoBoost convertible with 50000 miles went out. Dealership wants 1800 to fix. I get P068A code. Hers is not included on the recall.
Sponsored

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Has anyone else had issues with their dash going out? My daughters 2018 Mustang EcoBoost convertible with 50000 miles went out. Dealership wants 1800 to fix. I get P068A code. Hers is not included on the recall.
surely that’s covered under warranty still?

Entai

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT kona Blue, A10, Magneride, CP 2. Daily Driver
I had a similar issue to some here, in that my 2019 digital dash display has gone blank for a short period (maybe ten mins) a couple of times but came back after a while of switching off the car and disconnecting the battery.

However

Since i did the update to sync 3.4 (from the unofficial source about 4 months ago) I have had zero issues.

Yes I get it must be a coincidence, as you would think that sync should not affect the digital dash at all, but just relaying the info.

jsmaya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
surely that’s covered under warranty still?
Nope! They won’t cover it. She bought it used and we still don’t have it fixed.

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Nope! They won’t cover it. She bought it used and we still don’t have it fixed.
Even if you purchased used it has a 3 year/60000 mile manufacturers warranty and as the used buyer you get the remainder of what’s left. How long have you had it? Did you buy used from Ford and what are they claiming voids it from being covered, has the car a dubious history? I would take it up with Ford UK customer relations
Sponsored