Sponsored

Did anyone get tonneau caps with their convertible?

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Every Summer I get up to Montreal to get my Biere, Smoked Meat and Poutine "Fix". Late last Aug they still had Laurentide at my favorite hole-in-the-wall Bar. Brasserie Capri in Griffintown/Point St Charles on Rue St Patrick still has Laurentide in the big "Pint" Bottles. Ahh, the good old days..... The Rhino Club and Goldies if your old enough to remember these Joints! Maybe next July or Aug we can down a few Pints and I`ll bring along my Tonneau Cover Bag? I know Dow Beire has been gone for years and I`m sure days are numbered for Laurentide too.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lightning

Miss my 93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th anaversery GT, 2019 Golf R
Vehicle Showcase
Phil1336, never drank in that part of town, point st Charles, not that good of a neighborhood back in the day:D
That's cool that you get your fix every year, one of the many reasons why I can't leave this place, great food and women:love:
Hey it would be a blast to have a couple when you do make it up here:cheers:
Hell I'll even take care of bills for you being so kind.:first:
Amazing how regular phoke can TCB way better then corporate can :doh:
Still would be cool to see what kinda price it would get on eBay

DANA44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 convertible
Every Summer I get up to Montreal to get my Biere, Smoked Meat and Poutine "Fix". Late last Aug they still had Laurentide at my favorite hole-in-the-wall Bar. Brasserie Capri in Griffintown/Point St Charles on Rue St Patrick still has Laurentide in the big "Pint" Bottles. Ahh, the good old days..... The Rhino Club and Goldies if your old enough to remember this Joints! Maybe next July or Aug we can down a few Pints and I`ll bring along my Tonneau Cover Bag? I know Dow Beire has been gone for years and I`m sure days are numbered for Laurentide too.
I try to make it every summer also. I'll just get a small travel bag for the covers and other odd & ends.

_K5_3685 by onesidedcoin, on Flickr

Sponsored

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
^montreal poutine :lol:
Born and raised in MA and was a lifetime Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruins Fan but just like Tony Bennett left his (heart) in San Francisco, I too did the same with Montreal and soon switched my loyalty to the Montreal Expos and the Montreal Canadians. Made a trip every couple of months of 315 "Miles" each way and a four and a half hour drive to get my (provisions) of Smoked Meat, Bagels,and last but not least my ration of 10 Cases of (Real) Canadian Biere at the Duty Free Store at the Border. The (real) Product in Brown Bottles, not that "swill" they Export to the USA in the Green Bottles. Moved to South FL in `98. Old Man Winter and dealing with Jack Frost was becoming unbearable. Now a quick flight to either Burlington VT or Plattsburgh NY and "Bingo" Paradise again. Breakfast at "Cosmo`s" on Sherbrooke, ahhhh.:thumbsup:

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Got mine... each in their own plastic "bag"... :) but no "proper bag"...
Sponsored