RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
I am thinking we will meet you guys there as well.
It'll be good to see you and Jamie again, Andy.

Yes man I'm good
We should be good. Surely, SURELY....nothing would happen again.......right?:confused:
I updated the location back to Latin Fusion. Come Hell or high water I will get hold of John (the owner) before Saturday to ensure we don't experience any repeat performances.

I probably won't be making it with my 1 week old GT350 :(

It seems it'll be waiting on a new half-shaft for awhile: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56268
Bummer! At least you caught that early before any serious damage to anything. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get her back this week.

Redline271

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Magnetic
I'm in for Saturday! Hard Eight BBQ in Coppell (Freeport Parkway and Bethel Rd) could be an option if DeVivo doesn't work out...they open at 10:30 and I think they can accommodate large groups. Also it appears to be in an industrial area and looks to have a large parking lot and parking may be available at the building next door if a really large group showed up. :-)

MaverickGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
I'm in for Saturday! Hard Eight BBQ in Coppell (Freeport Parkway and Bethel Rd) could be an option if DeVivo doesn't work out...they open at 10:30 and I think they can accommodate large groups. Also it appears to be in an industrial area and looks to have a large parking lot and parking may be available at the building next door if a really large group showed up. :-)
Glad you can make it.

Lots of seating options there. They could fit a large party of 20+ easy at that time of day. And plenty of parking. It fills up fast with the weekend lunch crowd.

T-S550-X

Threads
Reaction score
DFW, Texas, USA, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy
First Name
Naji
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT PP

I love me some BBQ, but with that place you better have a small fortune in your pocket! Its easy to order with your eyes and stomach! :eyebulge:

Sponsored

mrblanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
I won't know until Friday afternoon if I can make it. I'm half expecting a run to Laredo, but you never know. So the plan is you go to Cars and Coffee, and then try to leave together. When does Cars and Coffee start, and where?

v8_vega

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost, 1974 Plymouth Duster

v8_vega

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost, 1974 Plymouth Duster
I won't know until Friday afternoon if I can make it. I'm half expecting a run to Laredo, but you never know. So the plan is you go to Cars and Coffee, and then try to leave together. When does Cars and Coffee start, and where?
Check back to post 41 for more info on that.

MaverickGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP

Sponsored

redneck ron

Dummy up Meathead!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 401A/Race Red
Damn, wished we could be there tomorrow. I washed the car up this morning, it needs to get out.

shelbydave

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 shelby gt350
OP
OP
RobbieFrazier

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
It looks like it's going to be a great turnout this month. See you guys in a few hours.
Sponsored