Sponsored

DFW M6G Meet - May 2016

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Diron
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt performance pack
How many car make it out to the meet after cars and coffee in southlake.
Sponsored

T-S550-X

Threads
Reaction score
DFW, Texas, USA, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy
First Name
Naji
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT PP
How many car make it out to the meet after cars and coffee in southlake.
I think last time there was somewhere between 15-20 cars at lunch. I don't know about C&C because I didn't go to that.

shelbydave

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 shelby gt350
OP
OP
RobbieFrazier

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
Cowtown Cars & Coffee starts at 8:00. This event is much different than Plano, and there is never an issue with space for parking. There is no formality to the parking arrangement, but we generally have a decent showing of Mustangs parked together. Last month we had five GT350's all parked together with a row of S550 GTs just behind them. Depending on weather, Cowtown C&C can reach 150+ cars, and I fully expect this number to grow with the new venue. We generally have 6-20 cars at lunch, again dependent on weather.

Anyone in the Fort Worth area interested in a mini cruise-in together? I'm in the Saginaw/Haslet area, but I'm open to meeting somewhere convenient if anyone has a suggestion.

Sponsored

shelbydave

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 shelby gt350
Cowtown Cars & Coffee starts at 8:00. This event is much different than Plano, and there is never an issue with space for parking. There is no formality to the parking arrangement, but we generally have a decent showing of Mustangs parked together. Last month we had five GT350's all parked together with a row of S550 GTs just behind them. Depending on weather, Cowtown C&C can reach 150+ cars, and I fully expect this number to grow with the new venue. We generally have 6-20 cars at lunch, again dependent on weather.

Anyone in the Fort Worth area interested in a mini cruise-in together? I'm in the Saginaw/Haslet area, but I'm open to meeting somewhere convenient if anyone has a suggestion.
Were is the cowtown cars n coffee?? And what do you mean a cruise in?? Man my wife is stoked to go to these events so I'm good /down

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Diron
Vehicle(s)
I live in the Justin area near TMS. Not to far from the haslet area. I am down for a cruise in to Car and Coffee.

DFWStangGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2019 Oxford White GT

I'm right around the corner from you so I would be glad to roll with you to C&C. What time?

OP
OP
RobbieFrazier

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
Were is the cowtown cars n coffee?? And what do you mean a cruise in?? Man my wife is stoked to go to these events so I'm good /down
Cowtown C&C is at Texas Motor Speedway from 8:00 to 10:30 on the third Saturday each month. Our mini cruise-in won't be anywhere near as fun as the LMR cruise-in last weekend, but it's cool to get a few of us to roll in together. It brought a smile to my face to hear that Ava (sp?) enjoys our events. I probably speak for all of us when I say I'm glad you're both part of the crew.:cheers:

BTW, did you get your MIL/CEL issue sorted out, Dave?

I live in the Justin area near TMS. Not to far from the haslet area. I am down for a cruise in to Car and Coffee.
I'm thinking we'll probably cruise in from somewhere a few miles south of TMS. You'd probably have to back track a bit, but I'm guessing if you're anything like me you look for any excuse to put miles on the car.:thumbsup:

I'm right around the corner from you so I would be glad to roll with you to C&C. What time?
Andy [MENTION=18407]Ozzmosis86[/MENTION] and I met up at the Valero on 156 and Cantrell Sansom about 7:45 last month. He comes from Aledo, so it was convenient from 820 for him, and only a few miles out of the way for me. We cruised up 156 from there to 114; it's a bit slower than I-35, but more fun and less construction or congestion.

I'm up for meeting just about anywhere around 7:30 or 7:45 so we roll into TMS right around 8:00. I'm open to suggestions on where, as long as it's not Alvarado.:lol:

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Diron
Vehicle(s)
meeting at the Valero on 156 in Saginaw sounds good.

T-S550-X

Threads
Reaction score
DFW, Texas, USA, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy
First Name
Naji
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT PP
I *MIGHT* try and make C&C..... Too effin early for a Saturday, but I will definitely be at lunch. Common Saturday!!!!!

OP
OP
RobbieFrazier

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
I *MIGHT* try and make C&C..... Too effin early for a Saturday, but I will definitely be at lunch. Common Saturday!!!!!
That's okay...I don't need another DIB trying to steal my thunder at C&C anyway.

Ha ha! I'm just messin' with ya. See ya at lunch, Naji.

meeting at the Valero on 156 in Saginaw sounds good.
Valero is fine with me. I just checked out the route on Google maps.
Looks like three confirmed...anyone else?

Leaving at 7:45 from the Valero station:
1013 S Blue Mound Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76131

Ozzmosis86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Conv. w/ PP Deep Impact Blue
I think I am out this month too. Many daughter's softball team made the finals.

That's okay...I don't need another DIB trying to steal my thunder at C&C anyway.

Ha ha! I'm just messin' with ya. See ya at lunch, Naji.

Looks like three confirmed...anyone else?

Leaving at 7:45 from the Valero station:
1013 S Blue Mound Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76131
Sponsored