Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
December 2016 Meeting Details:
Saturday, December 17, 2016 @ 11:00 am
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews
1701 William D Tate Ave
Grapevine, TX 76051

Monthly mustang6g.com DFW S550 meet. We meet on the third Saturday each month for lunch and car talk. We use this time to discuss upcoming automotive events and to schedule and plan future meetings, photo shoots and cruises.

All 2015+ S550 Mustangs are welcome - V6, EB, GT, GT350, bone stock, modded, race car...whatever. Come out, enjoy some great food and a margarita or a beer, and see and hear other Mustangs. Feel free to bring a friend or spouse with you, too.

For those of you who use social media, here's a link to the Facebook event for this meet.

I'll keep this first post updated with any relevant information or changes.
Sponsored

shelbydave

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 shelby gt350
Let's do this!!!

shelbydave

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 shelby gt350
Never attended in the past, but very interested this time around :) thanks for setting this up!
Show up I think you'll enjoy it

S550Head

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryce
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP premium
Sounds like fun, would be my first meet ever. Considering I'm probably one of the youngest ones here don't know how it would be for me. What time is it from?

Sponsored

shelbydave

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 shelby gt350
Sounds like fun, would be my first meet ever. Considering I'm probably one of the youngest ones here don't know how it would be for me. What time is it from?
11 till whenever. Weathers lookin real good

Hope to see some new faces .

Jayhawker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT
Never attended in the past, but very interested this time around :) thanks for setting this up!
Newbie to this group as well despite knowing about it for 6 months through a friend/co-worker who is part of the group. Moved from Oklahoma earlier this year and just too many conflicts to make it out to an event. Checking with the boss (wife) tonight.

shelbydave

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 shelby gt350
Age don't matter we got younger and older members

OP
OP
RobbieFrazier

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
One of my neighbors bought an S550 a few months ago, and we've been crossing paths in opposite directions ever since. I finally met him a couple weeks ago. (He probably thought I was a maniac since I walked out into the street to flag him down.) He works IT security, so he's not really a forum or Facebook guy, but I invited him to join us on Saturday. He seems stoked.

Overall, it looks like we'll see a few new faces this month. I'm looking forward to it.

shelbydave

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 shelby gt350
One of my neighbors bought an S550 a few months ago, and we've been crossing paths in opposite directions ever since. I finally met him a couple weeks ago. (He probably thought I was a maniac since I walked out into the street to flag him down.) He works IT security, so he's not really a forum or Facebook guy, but I invited him to join us on Saturday. He seems stoked.

Overall, it looks like we'll see a few new faces this month. I'm looking forward to it.
You are a maniac

Sponsored

Ozzmosis86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Conv. w/ PP Deep Impact Blue
Assuming the weather is nice, thoughts on a cruise after lunch? I think I can make it to the lunch, but have plans in the evening for the later event.

Andy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Diron
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt performance pack
See everyone There.:D

OP
OP
RobbieFrazier

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
Alright, guys and gals. A couple updates for those who like driving S550s in a group.

Like last month, a few of us are meeting at the QT at 35W and 114 to cruise out to Grapevine. WE WILL BE LEAVING THE QT AT 10:15 am.

I decided on a cruise route. The plan is to leave Red Robin around 1:30 pm. The route is about 2½ hours and circles the McKinney area. Click here for the route map.

This will put us back at Bone Daddy's in Grapevine around 4:00 pm. This coincides with the start of the DFWs550s Christmas Meet from 4:00 to 8:00. Details can be found here.

shelbydave

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 shelby gt350
See y'all at the qt
Sponsored