Sponsored

DFW M6G First Meet-up in 2016

rgingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2.3T/Auto/50-yr/FRT
The poll is quite definite....... there will be a DFW area M6G club, albeit, with informal membership and participation. I propose we decide to meet in a centrally-located eatery for a breakfast or lunch on a Sat in Jan. Last year due to the confusion of who is available and when, we have not functioned very efficiently. The meet-up in Plano (@Whiskey Cake) went well, as did the breakfast/cruise to Tyler/lunch event. The cruise to Fredricksburg and the Three-Sisters run didn't take place as we never got out of the scheduling/planning phase. I think our mistake was trying to plan such an event only by forum.... we need to do it in-person at a meet-up, then post the proposed plan and schedule etc. on this sub-forum.

Atlanta has a huge high-profile group, Houston, very big and active, DFW............? C'mon let's get with it..... All of you who are interested in making this work needs to monitor/post to this thread.

UPDATE 31 Dec 2015 :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

UNOFFICIAL MEET:
THIS
Saturday, January 2, 2016 @ 12:00 noon
Esparza's Restaurante Mexicano - Grapevine
124 E. Worth St., Grapevine, TX 76051

FIRST OFFICIAL MEET:
NEXT
Saturday, January 9, 2016 @ 12:00 noon
Esparza's Restaurante Mexicano - Grapevine
124 E. Worth St., Grapevine, TX 76051
Sponsored

Last edited:

drainey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt 350, magnetic with white strip
Cars and coffee Jan 5 in Plano.

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm in! If we can meet successfully a couple of times, one thing that might help is discuss having a known time and place we call as a default... maybe? For example:

Every 3rd Saturday of the month we meet at place 'A' at 0930.

And those that can make it come.. those that have plans don't. Not suggesting that be our only get togethers, just a default we all know about and can most likely bump into our 5OH brothers and sisters without hashing and rehashing dates. Because there will always be people who can't make a meet and on the board it seems to throw off plans in a hurry.

Thinking out loud...

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I will try to make it. I'm coming from WF so it takes about 2 hours to get down there but I will definitely try.

Sponsored

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will try to make it. I'm coming from WF so it takes about 2 hours to get down there but I will definitely try.
I like me some EOD folks! worked with a few in the past. You should definitely come on down, would love to have ya! 2 hour drive.. in a fun to drive car right :thumbsup:

Grandmarshal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dario
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
i'm in. Just need to know when and where. :headbang:

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I like me some EOD folks! worked with a few in the past. You should definitely come on down, would love to have ya! 2 hour drive.. in a fun to drive car right :thumbsup:

Thanks man. I just need some notice and to not have it start really early (Saturday is the only day I get to sleep in).

Grandmarshal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dario
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
is about 25 min from Frisco, im ok with that location.

Sponsored
OP
OP

rgingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plano C&C Jan 5th? (it's a Tuesday). Grapevine restaurant is a reasonable location. When.... Jan 9th? What time? (opens at 11 A.M. on Saturdays).

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm good with the 9th... Esparza's at 12:00 ? I was just trying to pick something smack dab in the middle of big D and FW and sorta midway of North & South.

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:hail:I wish I had off work on Tues.

OP
OP

rgingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm good with the 9th... Esparza's at 12:00 ? I was just trying to pick something smack dab in the middle of big D and FW and sorta midway of North & South.
Esparza's at 12:00 on Sat Jan 9th sounds like a good plan. I hope they have a big enough parking lot for all the S550s! :cheers:

Grandmarshal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dario
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Plano C&C Jan 5th? (it's a Tuesday). Grapevine restaurant is a reasonable location. When.... Jan 9th? What time? (opens at 11 A.M. on Saturdays).
Plano C&C is not going down in January due to BMW doing inventory, they will be back February
Sponsored