Detailed Order Process (UK-S550)

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
The women pull through :love:!

Bet you're buzzing your teets off to get it, they're gonna have to run a quick PDI to get you in the car on the Tuesday if it arrives on Tuesday.
Is it worth speaking to Karen over my dealer? Being careful not to pester my dealer too much :lol: (resisting the urge every day)

I'm already in her good books after ordering new, maybe she can keep a close eye on my order?
Sponsored

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
The women pull through :love:!

Bet you're buzzing your teets off to get it, they're gonna have to run a quick PDI to get you in the car on the Tuesday if it arrives on Tuesday.
I'm pretty chill at the moment. I think the night before will be a problem lol

Is it worth speaking to Karen over my dealer? Being careful not to pester my dealer too much :lol: (resisting the urge every day)

I'm already in her good books after ordering new, maybe she can keep a close eye on my order?
I sent Karen probably 5/6 emails throughout the process to be honest. They were at stages when things changed so when the car was blended etc. She really came through.

Black Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hi Guy could do with Karen's email to see where mine is up to as the dealer said it was still in Baltimore yet it's in Zee tomorrow

Dorm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, Nissan 350Z
I'm pretty chill at the moment. I think the night before will be a problem lol

I sent Karen probably 5/6 emails throughout the process to be honest. They were at stages when things changed so when the car was blended etc. She really came through.
Karen rocks! She was super helpful to me when mine was going through the process, and I know she was involved in settling some of the crap that happened when the dealership I ordered from went bust last year.
Met her at a Ford heritage day earlier this year too and she's a good laugh on top of that.

Top marks to her and her team :headbang:

Edited to say: Her date for the car getting to the dealer was spot on, the dealer thought it was turning up the next week.
For delivery to dealer, always go for Karen's date!

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Guy could do with Karen's email to see where mine is up to as the dealer said it was still in Baltimore yet it's in Zee tomorrow
Go to the first page, it's on there... You've made it this many posts in and mus thave seen it thousands of times...

[email protected] ask for Karen or Stacey (although Stacey is currently sunning it up in Lanzarote)

Sponsored

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
I agree, Karen and Stacey were very quiet earlier, but since I've been on Etis they are super responsive.

Figaro has now moved off the dock and is travelling through a twisty route to New York. This is great!!

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
I agree, Karen and Stacey were very quiet earlier, but since I've been on Etis they are super responsive.

Figaro has now moved off the dock and is travelling through a twisty route to New York. This is great!!
Its getting closer by the day now, literally. Wont be long, although it will feel it for sure

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Its getting closer by the day now, literally. Wont be long, although it will feel it for sure
I am officially numb in the head.. I have just spent the last two hours tracking Figaro through the waterways to her dock in New Jersey to collect/ drop more cars.

I have lost it big time!!

Black Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Best just look at the ETA for the ships destination in Zeebrugge I presume for customs etc the UK bound can take a week +

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am officially numb in the head.. I have just spent the last two hours tracking Figaro through the waterways to her dock in New Jersey to collect/ drop more cars.

I have lost it big time!!

You need to CHIIIIIIIIIILLLLL

Buy some mods! :lol:I have bought all the cosmetic mods for my car.

It will be at my dealers Tuesday with a likely pick up of late Tuesday evening or Wednesday.

buying mods helped a lot :lol: just waiting on sourcing a bloody H-Pipe. the place where I have ordered (VIP motorsport) are hopeful it will be at there place on Monday and they will ship it asap so it will hopefully get here in time.

Sponsored

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You need to CHIIIIIIIIIILLLLL

Buy some mods! :lol:I have bought all the cosmetic mods for my car.

It will be at my dealers Tuesday with a likely pick up of late Tuesday evening or Wednesday.

buying mods helped a lot :lol: just waiting on sourcing a bloody H-Pipe. the place where I have ordered (VIP motorsport) are hopeful it will be at there place on Monday and they will ship it asap so it will hopefully get here in time.
Yeah, I know I need to chill, BUT I CANT!! I'm terrible for tracking parcels, but this is a whole new ball game!! I can see it now, next week, getting excited because Figaro just passed her half way point and is now truly nearer to me than Flat Rock!!

Oh sod it, I'm going up the pub!!

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car will be at dealers Tuesday with a pickup of late Tuesday or early Wednesday dependant on when the car gets to dealership.

Its Saturday night and im getting butterflies in my stomach. Cant handle it anymore. How's everyone else doing regarding their collection days from this batch?

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
Car will be at dealers Tuesday with a pickup of late Tuesday or early Wednesday dependant on when the car gets to dealership.

Its Saturday night and im getting butterflies in my stomach. Cant handle it anymore. How's everyone else doing regarding their collection days from this batch?
Presume mine will be there on Tuesday as well? Currently sat in a bakery in Namche Bazaar in the Himalayas so stuck till Saturday. Not heard anything from the dealer but they know I'm away.

Myweepony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Auto
After Karen emailed Wednesday saying she and the salesman were working on prioritizing the cars onward journey to Inverness I had to do a bit of a double take as I thought it was still in Zeebrugge. A short while later she emailed to say it would be there on Monday.

I called the salesman on Thursday to congratulate him on his efforts.

He didn't have a feckin clue as to what I was on about. Vista says mid June.

The sales manager shares the same first name, so it was probably him that Karen was dealing with.

My guy says he'll make some enquiries and get back to me. I'm still waiting!!!

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Mine arrived at dealer on Friday, picking up tomorrow :)
Sponsored