Sponsored

Delivery time to OHIO

MBrasser22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT DIB
I know from looking at this forum for so long that delivery is kind of a crapshoot of luck and timing as well as trucking/rail companies doing god knows what, and several other factors that go in to it as well. I live in Columbus, OH so I like to comfort myself that I have somewhat of an advantage being "close" to FRAP. However, I would like to get some kind of sample as to how long people have waited for their Mustang to be delivered. If people in Ohio or states close to Ohio could share how long delivery took after build dates, that would be greatly appreciated :gossip:!

I will likely be losing my mind once it is actually created and need some comfort dates.
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
My car was built on 11/24 and was delivered to my dealership on 12/10. My dealership is located in Lansdale, PA.

Being in OH, I would think you could knock off 2-3 days from that time. Also note, my car sat at FR for 4-5 days before it boarded the train.

BrotherJack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium Color Kono Blue Black Rag Top
I live just 45 minutes SE of Pgh, Pa Ford trucks to here (no rail service needed). My build date was Dec.17,2014 and I took delivery on afternoon of Dec. 26,14. I think it all depends on carrier timing after Ford plant releases the car to the carrier. Wish you well, J

sublime5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
mine was delivered the same night it left the factory.

Sponsored

AnthonyWHAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I know I am far from Ohio, but it took me 10 weeks from my order date roughly. There is definitely a lot of factors like priority number, and dealer allocation etc. Hope I could be of some help.

OP
OP
MBrasser22

MBrasser22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT DIB
Haha, delivery the night after production..that is nuts! But thank you all for the replies, they help me get some idea of the torture I am up against.
Sponsored