Sponsored

Time from Order to Delivery Estimate

sdwndr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
I realize this may change by the minute and that it will only be a ballpark, but if I wanted to build and order a 2015 GT and have it delivered sometime in the mid-February time frame, when should I actually place the order at the dealership?
Sponsored

trogdor007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 DIB GT Premium
I realize this may change by the minute and that it will only be a ballpark, but if I wanted to build and order a 2015 GT and have it delivered sometime in the mid-February time frame, when should I actually place the order at the dealership?
Lead time quoted from a recent dealer bulletin was 10-12 weeks, but keep in mind upcoming down weeks (namely Christmas). Based on that, you might want to order in November or now even, depending on if you are able to take delivery sooner just in case.

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
Unless mid feb is a strategic planned time to buy, just put the order in now and save yourself some crazy anxiety haha.

only go to a dealer with a refundable deposit

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Based on the experiences of those of us currently waiting for VINs, if you want your car delivered in Mid-February 2015, the best time to order would probably be Mid-July 2014.

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Based on the experiences of those of us currently waiting for VINs, if you want your car delivered in Mid-February 2015, the best time to order would probably be Mid-July 2014.
I lol'd. ;)

Sponsored

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0
LMAO. yes

Butter77

Ha....You said Member...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT PP
I put mine in on Saturday and said I'll see you around Christmas. Sales Manager said might be Thanksgiving with a smile. I asked him if he knew something I didn't, like production ramping up and he just kept smiling. Might of just been blowing smoke, but boy did that make me feel good the rest of the day!

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
just ordered a DIB blue 5.0 with PP. The dealer expects it to be pulled this week for build as they had to turn in an order for one to be pulled this week. They are saying 6 to 8 weeks.

Sponsored

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0
I put mine in on Saturday and said I'll see you around Christmas. Sales Manager said might be Thanksgiving with a smile. I asked him if he knew something I didn't, like production ramping up and he just kept smiling. Might of just been blowing smoke, but boy did that make me feel good the rest of the day!
lolz. he is leading you on

Tcnarber

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Premium, Black Betty
just ordered a DIB blue 5.0 with PP. The dealer expects it to be pulled this week for build as they had to turn in an order for one to be pulled this week. They are saying 6 to 8 weeks.

....mmm the dreaded 6-8 week over promise/under deliver.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Time from order to delivery? Infinity * Infinity.

ShadowHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT
I went to a dealer 2 weeks ago and was told that if I ordered that day I could expect to see it in March. Another member on this board advised me not to deal with them and after some research he was right about their reputation, so today I am going to check out another dealer and possibly put down a deposit (only if its refundable). If plans workout for today and I make it down there I will update later with what I am told.
Sponsored