Sponsored

Decisions Decisions ...

El Caballo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible RR (On Order)
Babbling? I'm involved and I do know what I'm talking about... but thanks for knowing without knowing... Carry on...
Sponsored

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
It's only unacceptable above 4500 rpm
so at the track with helmet and ear plugs no issue. :headbang:

OP, Ford racing are made by borla and if keeping the car a long time a great choice.

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Babbling? I'm involved and I do know what I'm talking about... but thanks for knowing without knowing... Carry on...
I'm involved but can't tell you anything hah im so special . You didn't provide any real info so your not helping. Borla or corsa seems to be best.

O-H-5-0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350; 2016 F-150
Not saying which to get, but you'd be paying a hefty premium by buying the FRPP from the dealer. $1,550 is already a few hundred more and then add interest....

Sponsored

B-52 Jetman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT, Johnny Cash Edition
I say wait..... There is something coming that's going to blow the socks off of all these exhaust setups. I promise you.... it's in the final testing stages. There are two members here running the prototypes as I write this.

These guys (confidential for now) are top notch and the prices are good. They will be introducing themselves soon. Unless you're in a rush, you're not going to regret waiting. :)
Hmmmmm, this is interesting & now sort of curious. I've always liked something that's different & outside the ordinary. I really do think a lot of folks jump too fast on the 1st things that come to market on new vehicles...not just exhausts but CAI's, Tunes & the such. I've had my Spintech exhaust & X-Pipe for several months now, love the sound, got compliments just about every day I take it out...but already have plans for something very different and as far as I know...nobody else has on an S550 GT. I still have a bit more research to do...but that's what it's going to take.

Last edited:

El Caballo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible RR (On Order)
Hmmmmm, this is interesting & now sort of curious. I've always liked something that's different & outside the ordinary. I really do think a lot of folks jump too fast on the 1st things that come to market on new vehicles...not just exhausts but CAI's, Tunes & the such. I've had my Spintech exhaust & X-Pipe for several months now, love the sound, got compliments just about every day I take it out...but already have plans for something very different and as far as I know...nobody else has on an S550 GT. I still have a bit more research to do...but that's what it's going to take.
People get bent out of shape when you have to respect the company's wishes and I'm not going to jeopardize that relationship because some people can't understand that. However, like I said, if the OP (or anyone) isn't in a rush, I would highly recommend they wait. I don't work for them but I've used their product in the past and they are very reputable. Some will hate for not waiting, others won't care. I'm just trying to say there's going to be another option within a month or two that's not like anything in the market now.

I tried to help so.....
Sponsored