Dealer Ordered Tracking

Discussion in 'Order | Price | Tracking' started by Noonan, Jul 12, 2019 at 3:03 PM.

1. Noonan

Noonan New Member

First Name:
    John
    Vehicle(s):
    2005 SuperDuty
    0   0   0
    A couple weeks ago, I put a down payment on a 2019 Bullitt that is shown on the Ford website to be dealer ordered. He is supposed to send me a link to track the vehicle, but so far he hasn't gotten any info for tracking. I entered the VIN for the vehicle shown on the website, and got this reply:

We are unable to find the VIN you entered. Either the VIN is invalid or no information is available. Please check with your dealer for status on your vehicle.

I also entered the VIN from a few other dealer ordered vehicles and got the same response. I saw another thread saying that you can't use the regular vehicle tracking site for dealer ordered cars.

The dealer thought the vehicle would be in around the end of July.

Thanks!

2. armsdealer

armsdealer Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2015 Mustang GT Premium GT PP Competition Orange
    0   0   0
    The tracking isn't all that great anyway, mine has been "in production" for a month now. It is suppose to be delivered Wednesday, I am not holding my breath. And yes, the tracking site is only for special order cars.

3. Zooks527

Zooks527 Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2019 KB GT, 401A, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
    0   0   0
    If you have the VIN, you should be able to contact Ford Performance Chat and get some information from them. They have access to the dealer tracking system.

4. TwinGT

TwinGT Member

First Name:
    Bill
    Vehicle(s):
    2006 GT and 2019 GT on order
    0   0   0
    I agree with armsdealer.