Dealer damaged dash

WilECoyote5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shannon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible Competition Orange
While replacing the blown center dash speaker, Performance Ford in Randolph New Jersey dented the aluminum dash panel during the reinstall. They agreed to fix it and now they have a new service manager who is refusing to fix it. I have an email from the dealership acknowledging that they made the mistake and agreeing to fix it. The dealership is refusing. I have a complaint with Ford Customer Service but haven't heard from them.

FORD CUSTOMER CARE.....ARE YOU LISTENING?

Very Loyal but very unhappy customer....

What should my next steps be?
Sponsored

OP
OP

WilECoyote5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shannon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible Competition Orange
Tried that. Dealer will not speak to me directly.....

Five6K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Black Manual
Start hitting up social media, modify any reviews you have previously made, etc.

Glex25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I don't know what it is with Jersey dealership but they are the worst.

I have my own case open against a dealer in Hackensack and Customer Service found in my favor and they still fighting tooth and nail to make things right months later

Hang in there

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
The dealership is being stupid, especially if you have documentation saying they would fix the problem.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Here's how you get their attention - it WILL work.

Have you received any emails requesting you submit a "review" of your service experience?

If you have or when you do - BLAST the ever living shit out of the Service Center and the service you recieved in the most negative manner possible. End your review by stating you are getting the Ford CSR's involved AND that you want a personal meeting with the Owner of the Dealership.

THOSE NEGATIVE REVIEWS GET BACK TO THE DEALERSHIP MANAGERS - once they see your reply, someone WILL be in contact with you.

Trust me.... It works.

jc1804

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 50th Race red
get local media, they get a local news team there its wonderful. even if you just say " I guess I'll call the media" usually gets there attention.

Sal33n

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2018 Alfa Stelvio
What reason are they giving that the new service manager is not agreeing to fix it after showing him an email saying they will?

Omega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP 401A, Roush 727
I have a pre pay legal account for just such issues. Generally one certified letter from a long named firm tends to get people's attention. If you have such a thing, ask the firm to refer to ford corporate in the letter. You will be able to fill the air pressure change when their assess snap shut.

Luckily for me, I've never really had an issue with my dealer. Only once did I ever get the service manager involved...

Good luck tho. That's pretty shitty.

Sponsored

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
When I noticed the dealership drilled the license plate into the wrong area on my bumper I created a Twitter account and hit up Ford Service on there. A regional manager got a hold of me pretty quick after that, but he said their hands are tied because it happened at the dealership, BUT he called the dealership directly and the dealership called me about three times right after (I was at work)

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
So how'd you make out?
Sponsored