• Thread starter Deleted member 35786
  • Start date
  • Watchers 78

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
Forget getting compensations. Expose the dealership. it WILL cost them a whole a lot more in business loss.
Sponsored

Draklia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Unfortunately dash cam speed readings can be challenged. Like I said, the pulls can be defended but lettng a guy still learning to drive stick get behind the wheel is a - no no...
I think any attempt at bringing the speeder to court would be a waste of time. There would be all kinds of ways to kick the camera footage out of court. Unless a cop witnessed the speeding he’ll get off. The thing I’d be pushing is that the hooligans were talking about the clutch burning. That right there says they know they were hurting the car and kept going for more.

Bluelightning

Bluelightning
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2017 GT350, 2019 F-150 4x4 Ecoboost (Daily)
Vehicle Showcase
If they take care of you, then you can plug them on the follow up on the news about them being awesome, etc.... That's good advertising for them.

Maggneto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Premium PP/Navi/ZF(6R80) Shaker Pro
I worked with the hudson county prosecutors office and medical.examiners office for a few years before leaving for the south. As soon as I saw the video I knew exactly where it was.

Does JCPD drive Ford vehicles? Do they buy from Stevens? If the answer is yes you should be careful about trashing the dealership online.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 35786

Wait till people start buying GT500 and take to dealers, and dealers would rape the car. This shit happens with Chevy dealers abusing Corvettes.
Not like the most vette owners drive them slow as hell....

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
I worked with the hudson county prosecutors office and medical.examiners office for a few years before leaving for the south. As soon as I saw the video I knew exactly where it was.

Does JCPD drive Ford vehicles? Do they buy from Stevens? If the answer is yes you should be careful about trashing the dealership online.
What, why? OP isn't doing anything illegal. It's not like this is defamation of character. I doubt the dealer will go out of business over this either, so the JCPD can keep their barn house. If cops in OP's area target OP's Mustang over this then that's some petty crap. This kind of stuff is on the news every day...

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I bet the local chief of police would also like to see that video of those morons going 75+ MPH through the neighborhood. Luck they didn't total your car or kill somebody doing that stupid stunt.

I'd be smearing that dealers ass in every way possible !!

Last edited:

Sponsored

chunter415

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1, 2019 F150
This is a great example of where a dash cam pays off and shows its value. If you didn't have the footage it would be a he said she said game that would go no where, or you wouldn't even know it happened. I've been looking at getting a dash cam for some time, but now I'm defiantly going to get one.

Side question, what wheels do you have on it? They don't look stock based on the pictures posted on the articles.

Maggneto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Premium PP/Navi/ZF(6R80) Shaker Pro
What, why? OP isn't doing anything illegal. It's not like this is defamation of character. I doubt the dealer will go out of business over this either, so the JCPD can keep their barn house. If cops in OP's area target OP's Mustang over this then that's some petty crap. This kind of stuff is on the news every day...
Let sleeping dogs lie. I am not an attorney so I have no idea what can or can't be claimed, but why take a chance.

The OP has every right to seek restitution for the damage caused by the reckless acts of the dealership employee. Going on the internet before seeking legal advise or seeing the big picture is a bit risky IMO.

The tech has been fired and Stevens offered to refund the money.

The damage has already been done so there is little chance the OP is going to get anything from Stevens now. What does Stevens have to gain now that the video is all over the internet.

OP
OP

Deleted member 35786

It's about abusing someone's property not speed. You get it?
Or course I do.. Was being sarcastic and stereotyping that most vette owners that drive them like grandmas.. :)

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
Sounds like a nightmare, I have the best tech at my dealership. I told them that I want to be there when my car is worked on, they got insurance approval for me to be in the shop and now I help him with any work that is done on my car as long as im wearing steel toes.

Couldn't be happier with my dealer. Just saying this because there really are some dealers and techs who care about their work and cars and would be super annoyed seeing this happen to you.

Concrete GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red Vert
Go down there....always works for me. I tell them I'm NOT LEAVING then I go strike up conversations with other customers in the showroom service waiting room, loud enough to be overheard by pretty much everyone.....This has never failed me although I am 6'3" 250# and about half batsh!t crazy to begin with.
Sponsored