Sponsored

Daytona this weekend.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
@16Kobra @Tomster Thanks for the info guys. I'll keep an eye on it. I had weird issues sorta like this on my 16 GT PP with the backup camera.
Where are you located?

A few of us local (Central Fl) are talking about going to the Firm at the end of Jan/beginning of Feb. We are also discussing Homestead track day in Homestead. Interested?
Sponsored

dewmsEleanor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Where are you located?

A few of us local (Central Fl) are talking about going to the Firm at the end of Jan/beginning of Feb. We are also discussing Homestead track day in Homestead. Interested?
Home base in Melbourne/Viera Florida. I've been tracking with Chin Motorsports for about 4 years. I graduated from instructor required to solo about a year ago, so I'm perfecting basics and learning new techniques. I'd love to do a meet up/car show/track day. The main issue right now is that I just bought @lightrules CF wheels, so I might be putting off fun events for a few months to pad my bank account back up.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Home base in Melbourne/Viera Florida. I've been tracking with Chin Motorsports for about 4 years. I graduated from instructor required to solo about a year ago, so I'm perfecting basics and learning new techniques. I'd love to do a meet up/car show/track day. The main issue right now is that I just bought @lightrules CF wheels, so I might be putting off fun events for a few months to pad my bank account back up.
Oh man, I cant believe he really did that.... parted out an Rs CF wheels..... Good for you, hope you got a good deal.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats, I love my CF Wheels, but looking for street wheels now myself.

When we set something up, I will post it up

dewmsEleanor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Oh man, I cant believe he really did that.... parted out an Rs CF wheels..... Good for you, hope you got a good deal.
I took his offer as it was, and at more than 50% off, I am very grateful I got a hold of them, they are on the truck with FedEx as we speak. Plan on using them as my track wheels. I might go ahead and put them on for street right before my next event, just to get a feel for them.
Sponsored