Datalog tune file help (need opinions)

iram

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
iram
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50 Yr Appearance Pack
Hi, so I recently was tuned by a company and would like to have these datalogs looked over by others in the community. Just want to make sure that on this file everything looks normal/good to go.

had some engine problems after tuning.

i can email them to you, as it wont let me attach the file here. Looking for people that are tuners and know what to look for.
Sponsored

rolfe.oliver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oliver
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang GT350 Tribute, 1971 Mustang Mach 1
Who tuned you?

Depending on the tuner, I would trust them more than random people on the internet with questionably different education levels.

1MeanZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP M6 1986 Camaro IROC-Z
There is way too much missing information here, no one that knows anything is going to chime in. You lost them at "had engine problems after the tune". That means you're trying to tune a car that has something else wrong (which never works), or that your cut-rate budget tuner friend doesn't know what he's doing.

Either way, this situation smells and knowledgeable people are going to avoid this like the plague...

I suggest you give more details if you want to be taken seriously.

I'll also add this. There is a myriad of very good mustang tuners out there in the market. So many good ones in fact that if you have to post up here questioning your tuner, you've probably picked a bad one and it's time to go another direction with someone else....
Sponsored