'15 GT, '20 Raptor
I drive my GT everyday, snow and shine
Sponsored

HavasuCat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Base, Competition Orange
2007 Mustang V6, premium, just traded her in with 170K miles for my new daily driver a 2015 Mustang V6, Drive it like you own it!

RushGotti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I used to daily drive my Mustang... Up until the point where I got tired of spending the same amount of $ I spend on my car note, that I do on gas monthly.

Just wasn't worth it. So I ended up getting an older Toyota Camry which happens to save me a LOT of $ on gas to and from work (I used the Mustang for anything outside of going to work)

Azzurro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium. Race Red
DD here. It's the only thing that motivates me to go to work somedays. 20 miles each way. Car is in garage at home and garaged at work so this is also good.

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
Also a daily driver. Although my commute to work is literally 4-5 miles away from home so I don't give a damn about gas mileage. I'm more concerned about driving this torquey son of a bitch in the snow though. Probably do alright if I go easy on it and have a proper set of winter tires though.

Sponsored

SnoopisTDI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard 2015 GTPP, Recaros, 2004 Lexus GX470
My GTPP is a daily driver. When I bought it, the plan was to get the Jeep fixed and registered again, so I could drive that on bad weather days or on the few days that are too cold for summer tires. But with all the traveling I've done in the last ~15 months, I didn't have any time to work on the Jeep. BUT since I've been traveling so much, the car spends a lot of time parked in my garage and I've averaged less than a thousand miles a month. Would be even less but I took the car on one of those trips, adding about 1500mi unnecessarily (was totally worth it though).

The only thing I don't like about DDing a Mustang is that nagging thought of how much summer tires cost and how fast I go through them. Other than that, I love it. That right pedal is intoxicating! :headbang:

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
14 months and 15k miles and my V6 is my daily driver. She's great and it feels so good getting into my car at the end of a work day. Driving home is just relaxing and fun with this car.

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Daily driver for me. 11k miles in 6 months.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
DD until I can get another car. Probably a SUV or wagon. I really like the new Chevy Colorado and even the Lincoln MK C. I got a new baby on the way but definitely not getting rid of the horse though.

I been thinking about supercharging the horse after I get a different DD. Not too sure what type though.

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
DD... I have a '69 Camaro restomod as my weekender/garage queen :cheers:

Sponsored

BobbyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Daily Driver here. Ive got a decent commute too, about 40 miles each way in good old south florida traffic (not the most fun on my clutch foot, but thank god for creep mode)

Gotten a decent amount of little dings, nothing major until yesterday when something took a pretty big chip out of my door handle. Luckily it was only the handle and thats plastic, and easily replaceable.

Put around 13k miles on my car since September! I take good care of it though, oil and fluid changes/top offs every 5k, regularly check all wear and tear parts. I absolutely love my car, but don't look at it as an investment as some other people do. I drive the crap out of it and it puts a smile on my face. Don't care what the resale value is when I upgrade to the next version.

Last edited:

HappySquirrel

W85 Whale Oil Tune
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB PP CO, 97 Pathfinder 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
I still driver my tC beater to work 3-4 times a week, but that may change. Sue me. :D :ninja:

AutoX_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack - Black
DD for spring and summer

DD my WRX all fall and winter.

I change cars so often I don't bother with "preserving" them for the second owner lol

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Black Accent Package
DD'd my EB, DD my GT. Which one do you think I enjoy more?

bigred90gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
It was my only vehicle till my dad passed away a few weeks ago and I got his truck. I still primarily drive the mustang, but I do drive the truck every few days.
Sponsored