Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
12 degrees in the middle of the summer!? You can boil an egg here if you leave it outside for a few minutes! :headbonk:
Sponsored

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
12 degrees sounds warm and cozy... I drop my top at 10 :D

On another note, I see in both yours and Papinists photos that you have a different climate control screen than I do?! these buttons below the degree setting... I only have driver side and passenger side temp/degree setting and nothing else...

Anyone know what's up with that?!

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast

Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
[MENTION=12253]papinist[/MENTION] :paddle: :paddle: :lol: :lol:
Can you please bring us a bit of summer over here ? :D :D

The positive side is, with my dead A/C, I don't need it during this 'cold' days ;)
:ninja: John I will happily give you, FOR FREE, 13Β° C so we both have an optimal 25Β° C :D

12 degrees sounds warm and cozy... I drop my top at 10 :D

On another note, I see in both yours and Papinists photos that you have a different climate control screen than I do?! these buttons below the degree setting... I only have driver side and passenger side temp/degree setting and nothing else...

Anyone know what's up with that?!
IIRC this was different in 2015 and 2016 and onward models.. you can have these by modifying the As-built data.
Oh, this of course if you have cooled & heated seats :)

Edit: John what's the second icon (a triangle) on the upper left?

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
:ninja: John I will happily give you, FOR FREE, 13Β° C so we both have an optimal 25Β° C :D

IIRC this was different in 2015 and 2016 and onward models.. you can have these by modifying the As-built data.
Oh, this of course if you have cooled & heated seats :)

Edit: John what's the second icon (a triangle) on the upper left?
The 'triangle' icon is the roaming, as my phone comes from Switzerland with their local provider SIM card, I always have the 'international roaming' activated on the phone to have internet access here in France :thumbsup:

Afaik Papinist is right, they changed something between the 2015 and 2016 cars so it lost this functionality on the NAV.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Afaik Papinist is right, they changed something between the 2015 and 2016 cars so it lost this functionality on the NAV.
Here they go!

Soft Climate Buttons (On Touchscreen) Disabled APIM 07D0-01-01 xxxx xxxx x0xx
Soft Climate Buttons (Seat Cooling only) Enabled APIM 07D0-01-01 xxxx xxxx x1xx
Soft Climate Buttons (Seat Cooling & Heating) Enabled APIM 07D0-01-01 xxxx xxxx x2xx
Soft Climate Buttons (Seat Heating only) Enabled APIM 07D0-01-01 xxxx xxxx x3xx

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Alright, what a day... had my second oil service done emptying my wallet today... and... yes had my AC/Valve assembly replaced...

All seemed to work well initially but soon I noticed that the air wasn't that cold like it's supposed to be on max setting. Yet the real cold air starts blowing after I step on the gas pedal to about 4/5k rpm, then it's freezing cold until I turn the AC off. When I turn the AC back on again it's yet again not that cold.

Another thing I noticed was a ringing noise/tone while standing still at the traffic lights. At first I couldn't place where the tone came from until I got home and got out of the car without turning the engine off. I noticed that my radiator was blowing very loud, something I only heard before on a very hot day and even then I wasn't that loud... so I might have to go back in the morning to see what's going on...:doh:

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AndrΓ©
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
Alright, what a day... had my second oil service done emptying my wallet today... and... yes had my AC/Valve assembly replaced...

All seemed to work well initially but soon I noticed that the air wasn't that cold like it's supposed to be on max setting. Yet the real cold air starts blowing after I step on the gas pedal to about 4/5k rpm, then it's freezing cold until I turn the AC off. When I turn the AC back on again it's yet again not that cold.

Another thing I noticed was a ringing noise/tone while standing still at the traffic lights. At first I couldn't place where the tone came from until I got home and got out of the car without turning the engine off. I noticed that my radiator was blowing very loud, something I only heard before on a very hot day and even then I wasn't that loud... so I might have to go back in the morning to see what's going on...:doh:
you are having really no luck at all :x hopefully they can fix it once for all...
I will drive to portugal end of month... I just hope that the AC works all the time or I will burn lololol :headbonk:

Sponsored

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
you are having really no luck at all :x hopefully they can fix it once for all...
I will drive to portugal end of month... I just hope that the AC works all the time or I will burn lololol :headbonk:
Went back to the garage this morning, it was a clear case of over-pressure that made the compressor work hard to keep everything cool and prevent it from overheating. Initially we released some gas from the AC valves and that solved it for about 10 minutes. On my way home I decided to return as I had the same issue and noise again. We hooked it up on the AC filling machine and it was indeed a clear case of over-pressure. So we emptied the AC and refilled it again. So far so good, everything works as it should... but I will monitor it closely for sure!

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Ever wondered how your cabin filter might look like after two years? :D
cabin-filter-2-years-vs-new.jpg

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Oh you remind me that I need to change it as well! Can you tell me the part number? My friend down at the garage was not able to find it from his supplier (probably this is a part not shared with other Ford models)

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Oh you remind me that I need to change it as well! Can you tell me the part number? My friend down at the garage was not able to find it from his supplier (probably this is a part not shared with other Ford models)
All I had was the picture I took, was during my yearly service...

Thanks!

Makes me wonder how much crap this filter prevents us from breathing in while driving, I always turn in on when driving behind diesels... I just can't stand the smell of it...
Sponsored