papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Don't know if you guys know the current temps in Italy.. maybe from some tv news program: we are having the hottest temp since they started tracking temps about 100 years ago.. in southern Italy we reached 42-43Β° C and this is for weeks now.

I had the car in my garage but after some minutes driving it soon says 38Β° C! Hopefully (knock on wood) both my car's AC are working, and I have AC in bedrooms and dining room at home, because without that it starts to be a serious problem..

Also, I was worried about my vinyl wrapped dash trim in summer, but it seems to keep up great :)
IMG_20170805_130203 (Medium).jpg

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Ericc B

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Don't know if you guys know the current temps in Italy.. maybe from some tv news program: we are having the hottest temp since they started tracking temps about 100 years ago.. in southern Italy we reached 42-43Β° C and this is for weeks now.
Stay cool my friend! It's less than half that here :frusty:

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast

I had the car in my garage but after some minutes driving it soon says 38Β° C! Hopefully (knock on wood) both my car's AC are working, and I have AC in bedrooms and dining room at home, because without that it starts to be a serious problem..

Also, I was worried about my vinyl wrapped dash trim in summer, but it seems to keep up great :)
Same temperatures down here. Fortunately I left for my summer vacation ...but without my baby! Anyway just got informed that the part is not in back order any more and will have it fixed as soon as I return :D

Sponsored

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
More bargain hunting today.

These + BMR lockout cradles + steeda subframe alignment bushes going on soon.

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Easy Kapitein, Your mod list is getting pretty large.

OP
OP
Ericc B

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I love my KW's, which should essentially be the same as the Roush coilovers. Looking forward to your impressions.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Will do that Stefano. However, let me remind you that you can also upload all your pictures on the m6g forum and link them directly to your posts. This is what I do. No need to look for another server. Works like a charm. I checked and you can upload up to 500 photos.

Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Will do that Stefano. However, let me remind you that you can also upload all your pictures on the m6g forum and link them directly to your posts. This is what I do. No need to look for another server. Works like a charm. I checked and you can upload up to 500 photos.
Right, you already told me that, but I haven't found the way.. when uploading an attachment, I only have that under the post editor window. I don't know how to insert the image inline :)

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
It's really simple. After you upload the photo to the desired album that you have created in advance, click on the photo. Then under the photo you will see two links: the first is a normal link, the second is a link contained between two

Last edited:

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
This is an example:

picture.jpg

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
It's really simple. After you upload the photo to the desired album that you have created in advance, click on the photo. Then under to photo you will see two links: the first is a normal link, the second is a link contained between two tags. Copy the second one, including the [IMG] before and after the link and paste it directly to your post. That'all. After you click "sumit post" your images will show up into your post ;)[/quote]

It's the "album" part that I'm missing. Where should I find it?

Edit: nevermind, found! I didn't know about that, thank you Makis! I'll try to upload something asap.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
When you are in any thread, click on your photo at the upper left side You will be directed to your control panel. Click on "Pictures & Albums" located on the left under "Networking". At the next page click "Add album". Create the album, give it a name and start uploading. The only thing to do is resize your photos before uploading (max file size 781.3 kb).

Let me know if that helps.
Sponsored