Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Ooops, I saw your post after posting mine LOL! Anyway, try it, it's the best place to keep all your photos, plus they will never disappear again from any of your posts. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Dear friends, I created a group on Facebook for all of us Mustang enthousiasts in Europe, owners or not. This group is meant to be a platform where we can share experiences, ideas, photos, communicate about events, even trade parts. The idea is to attract more people than the European section at the M6G forum, as more people have access to Facebook.

I invite you all to join and start posting as soon as you can! Keep enthousiasm at the maximum! Keep posting! Invite new members. Show new products. Sell your stuff! Demonstrate your ideas. Make suggestions. And most importantly ...rev up, make noise!

Join at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/897484497071935/

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
I'm not on facebook, and I am happy this way :)

I highly prefer a forum where threads are well organized, search function works and you can find things even after years. I have little to no experience on facebook, but from what I've heard it's not the best place for these stuff.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
I share your feelings Stefano. However it's good to have a platform that will help us enlarge our community, broaden our audience, help us reach people who haven't joined the forums (I know quite a few), but would like to participate and communicate with the rest of us.

garbancillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MUSTANG GT 10R80
Dear friends, I created a group on Facebook for all of us Mustang enthousiasts in Europe, owners or not. This group is meant to be a platform where we can share experiences, ideas, photos, communicate about events, even trade parts. The idea is to attract more people than the European section at the M6G forum, as more people have access to Facebook.

I invite you all to join and start posting as soon as you can! Keep enthousiasm at the maximum! Keep posting! Invite new members. Show new products. Sell your stuff! Demonstrate your ideas. Make suggestions. And most importantly ...rev up, make noise!

Join at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/897484497071935/
Great idea Mak, I have permitted myself to forward the link to my Spanish fellows, we are a small group of friends based at Madrid, all os us owners of a sixth gen Mustang (there are three GT's and five Eco's), plase approve their request to join the group. Thanks!

Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Thanks [MENTION=8286]garbancillo[/MENTION]. I have already added several people from Spain! Maybe they are your friends! Start posting, anything, photos, ideas, mods, get crazy! Looking forward to interacting with all of you! If we manage to get a lot of members, we may organize an event somewhere in Southern Europe next year.

pardoneo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex-'16 Mustang EcoBaby // Current '16 GT Convertible
Thanks [MENTION=8286]garbancillo[/MENTION]. I have already added several people from Spain! Maybe they are your friends! Start posting, anything, photos, ideas, mods, get crazy! Looking forward to interacting with all of you! If we manage to get a lot of members, we may organize an event somewhere in Southern Europe next year.
done! thanks for the heads-up [MENTION=8286]garbancillo[/MENTION] :headbang:

garbancillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MUSTANG GT 10R80
Thanks Mak, I confirm some of them have logged already (and also myself!). Let's start moving things forward!

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Start posting folks, anything. My aim is to make it a big club. [MENTION=21881]MustangMustHaves[/MENTION] you can post your products or current projects there as well. And we will show our project when I have installed everything on my car :headbang:

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
Start posting folks, anything. My aim is to make it a big club. [MENTION=21881]MustangMustHaves[/MENTION] you can post your products or current projects there as well. And we will show our project when I have installed everything on my car :headbang:
Member request send! Please don't decline :D

Before posting anywhere else I should find the time to start posting here and update the website again :doh:

Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Member request send! Please don't decline :D

Before posting anywhere else I should find the time to start posting here and update the website again :doh:
Are you kidding me? You are the Mustang guy in Europe! You are the honored member of the group!

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
It's a shame!

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
Don't know if you guys know the current temps in Italy.. maybe from some tv news program: we are having the hottest temp since they started tracking temps about 100 years ago.. in southern Italy we reached 42-43Β° C and this is for weeks now.

I had the car in my garage but after some minutes driving it soon says 38Β° C! Hopefully (knock on wood) both my car's AC are working, and I have AC in bedrooms and dining room at home, because without that it starts to be a serious problem..

Also, I was worried about my vinyl wrapped dash trim in summer, but it seems to keep up great :)

[MENTION=12253]papinist[/MENTION] :paddle: :paddle: :lol: :lol:
Can you please bring us a bit of summer over here ? :D :D

The positive side is, with my dead A/C, I don't need it during this 'cold' days ;)
20170810_085436.jpg
Sponsored