B4RK3R

CRWDCTRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red GT Premium
Anyone ever order spacers directly from Coyote brand website? I'm just wondering why they are much cheaper on their website compared to the 85 bucks for a pair on other websites. Didn't know if there were any differences. Part numbers match up, was just unsure. Thanks in advance.

https://www.coyoteaccessories.com/wheel-accessories/wheel-adapters/5450-5450-a14

$24 a piece

https://www.americanmuscle.com/1in-billet-aluminum-wheel-spacers-2015.html

$85 a pair....

P.S. I'm not complaining about how others are priced, I'm genuinely wondering if the AM kit comes with additional needed hardware or are better quality.
Sponsored

csmaan12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, Oxford White
Anyone ever order spacers directly from Coyote brand website? I'm just wondering why they are much cheaper on their website compared to the 85 bucks for a pair on other websites. Didn't know if there were any differences. Part numbers match up, was just unsure. Thanks in advance.

https://www.coyoteaccessories.com/wheel-accessories/wheel-adapters/5450-5450-a14

$24 a piece

https://www.americanmuscle.com/1in-billet-aluminum-wheel-spacers-2015.html

$85 a pair....

P.S. I'm not complaining about how others are priced, I'm genuinely wondering if the AM kit comes with additional needed hardware or are better quality.
Don't think there's any difference at all, if you can get them cheaper directly from the source, then I'd do that. $24 each is a great deal. Will be doing the same.

tza888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ruby Red GT

KevinG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP 6SPD Recaros w/black roof
The vendors have to make a markup since they are picking them up straight from the source on a bulk buy discount. I have them and they are high quality...

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Wait so you're saying vendors are grossly overcharging for parts? No way.

Buying straight from the manufacturer is always a better ideas than those crooks who most of the time don't even bother to actually hold inventory of said item. They just take your order, call up the manufacturer and then place their own order with them but ship it directly to you. All that convenience costs you some 50% markup.

Sponsored

Rangore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Is this brand a reliable brand? Can they hold up to all conditions? I'm about to order spacers, and have never used spacers on a car before...so I know very little about manufacturers.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Can anyone convert the sizing to metric for me I seem to be having mental issues working in inches at this price I'd like some myself but want 25mm for front and 15mm for rear (or 21mm no more)

Rangore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I'm looking and getting 15mm. Which is just a bit over 1/2 inch.

OP
OP
B4RK3R

B4RK3R

CRWDCTRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red GT Premium

Rick#7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50 Years Appearance Package
The AM price includes "free" shipping, I didn't see anything about shipping on the coyote page so that cost is probably added to the total at checkout. I'm just guessing but that may be 1 reason for the difference in advertised price.

Can anyone convert the sizing to metric for me I seem to be having mental issues working in inches at this price I'd like some myself but want 25mm for front and 15mm for rear (or 21mm no more)
1 inch = 25.4 mm
Sponsored