OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
I would love to see something that could replace the rear GT emblem.
This design would replace the decklid emblem, but it wouldn't cover the holes. That would have to be a ~4" wide emblem. The alternative is to pickup a Ford Racing blank decklid or just cover the holes with black vinyl.
Sponsored

UOP Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 50 LE Kona blue
Looking at these some more, the mane being the same size as the head detracts attention from the head. Can you do one without the full mane, just maybe a line to define the back of the neck and another one to identify the front of the neck? The one mounted on the fender is cool but it is not in its howling position. Add lines to define the neck and not fill in the mane & lets see it.

Look at the hellcat logo. They used only enough to identify the message. This minimalist method works very well for branding. Is the mane really necessary to identify the head as a coyote? Try removing as much of it until you hate it, and then add just a little back.

Thompyt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic/Red Redline GT PP Premium
for the sides. Use the howling Coyote and the GT on the left side and 5.0 on the right, lined up to cover the holes.

SeanR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 Mustang GT
Sub'd

Sponsored

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey
What if you did a fender emblem similar to the GT350 fender emblem that just says coyote, that way it is not repetitive with the other emblem. Still would like to see the howling coyote head done similar style to the hellcat head also.

DUJALA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350-LB w/Black OTT
What if you did a fender emblem similar to the GT350 fender emblem that just says coyote, that way it is not repetitive with the other emblem. Still would like to see the howling coyote head done similar style to the hellcat head also.
I agree with both points. This is exactly what I pictured.:thumbsup:

hawkbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Premium PP
This design would replace the decklid emblem, but it wouldn't cover the holes. That would have to be a ~4" wide emblem. The alternative is to pickup a Ford Racing blank decklid or just cover the holes with black vinyl.
I am getting the trufiber rear panel - that will look quite nice on the bottom right cornr of a cf panel!

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
I'm in for the badge's. Black or silver. Would they have a way to attach other then 3M tape, I mean for 50 a piece could we get some screaws? I don't mind purchasing a decklid and punching holes in it to keep the new premo badges on, just sayin'.

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
I'm in for the badge's. Black or silver. Would they have a way to attach other then 3M tape, I mean for 50 a piece could we get some screaws? I don't mind purchasing a decklid and punching holes in it to keep the new premo badges on, just sayin'.
3m tape isn't going to fall off if you prep the surface by cleaning it...and for you the one person willing to screw into a panel that was purchased to not have holes, you're probably 1 in 50 or less.

Sponsored

Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt 6-speed/ performance pack Oxford white
Is there gonna be any way to attach these to the grille like on the gt350?

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Is there gonna be any way to attach these to the grille like on the gt350?
Yeah, I was hoping they had a badge specific for the rear and one specific for the front grill. Also one that works with mesh grills (one like dusolds) not just the OE. If not. Ill still be happy with just one badge.

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Yeah, I was hoping they had a badge specific for the rear and one specific for the front grill. Also one that works with mesh grills (one like dusolds) not just the OE. If not. Ill still be happy with just one badge.
Rather than making specific badges front and rear, which would drive up cost, this is probably a better solution: (quick google search)

Cable mounts with a flat base can be glued/epoxied/stuck to the flat back of the badge for grille attachment. Two of these would be quite secure. I can look into buying these in bulk for those that want this option.

On the otherhand, the adhesive back we're currently going with is incredibly strong. I guarantee it will not fall off the decklid. I can't really speak to the grille mount without trying it firsthand.

p.s. First gold sponsor post, wooo! Group buy incoming now that I'm allowed :headbang:

hawkbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Premium PP
The red backed 3M tape is essentially glue in tape form...That being said it is what many of the manufacturers out there use to attach emblems and the other small decorative pieces to vehicles externally without them coming off.

..I have used that to hold stuff on my 4x4 that "ain't" coming off unless i work at it.

hawkbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Premium PP
Rather than making specific badges front and rear, which would drive up cost, this is probably a better solution: (quick google search)

Cable mounts with a flat base can be glued/epoxied/stuck to the flat back of the badge for grille attachment. Two of these would be quite secure. I can look into buying these in bulk for those that want this option.

On the otherhand, the adhesive back we're currently going with is incredibly strong. I guarantee it will not fall off the decklid. I can't really speak to the grille mount without trying it firsthand.

p.s. First gold sponsor post, wooo! Group buy incoming now that I'm allowed :headbang:
Congrats man! let us know, I am standing by with the credit card and waiting.....patiently.....maybe...not so patiently.....ok lol
Sponsored